Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Leon Antoine

Taken from the official site..

We can today confirm the signing of 23 year old striker Leon Antoine on a one year deal. Leon has previously played for the likes of Harlow Town, Aveley, and Redbridge, where he played and scored in last season's Ryman Division 1 North Playoff Final. Antoine signs for The Gulls after impressing on Friday's friendly against Southend United.

Top class, with the right service our front line are going to cause teams so many problems. And I like I said in another topic, a fit Ian Luck is like a new signing as well, I cant wait.

Getting difficult to predict a starting XI for these games now. We've got a real predicament on the right hand side having to pick only two from Westy, Tarkan and Leon Gordon!

Only thing I can think of is playing Tarkan at left-back.

----------- Wiseman --------------

- West - Wall - Patten - Mustafa -

Gordon - Halle - Dobinson - Fanibuyan

------- Antoine - Luck -----------

Originally Posted By: Canvey_Fan_2008
What position was he in on Friday?

Right Midfield, then Right-Back and looked calm and comfortable in both roles I might add.

I thought he was in midfield - he provided a lot for the attackers but didn't hesitate to get stuck in. I remember on a number of occasions he was running with the ball, had it taken off him by a Southend player, but somehow managed to still have the ball afterwards and continued to run :S

Originally Posted By: Linneycifc
Faith in Ricky i like that! Clean sheet against southend will do wonders for him.

Ricky had a fantastic game against Southend! He showed what he can do when he is on form and giving the game his full attention. He pulled off a number of good saves and was off his line perfectly when needed. More of that please smile

With the versatile players we have we could play 3 at the back at times.

Very pleased with Antoine signing, well done to those involved applause The sad thing at this time of year is that you know some others will have to be released.

Originally Posted By: ronin
The sad thing at this time of year is that you know some others will have to be released.

I presume Edgar, Francis and Bourne have already gone as they weren't named against Southend whereas Fanibuyan and Halle were both given reasons for their absence.