Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Opening Day Ryman Prem Fixtures 08 / 09 Rumour

ShedBoy

Originally Posted By: Canvey_Fan_2008
Off topic, but Matt, did you know that your random signature sometimes shows the attached slogan?

grin

Great, we're at Staines on my birthday! frown

Can think of nicer places for you to be on your birthday

I remember it well... the pitch represented a pig's trough, we were playing in white.... and Paul William's kit was immaculate until he did a dive to the crowd coating his shorts in mud.

25 August (H) Billericay

27 December (H) Dartford

11 April (H) Ashford Town (Mx)

13 April (A) Dartford

Well, I'm not unhappy with that. We've got Billericay early on and should get a massive crowd for that. We managed over 500 last year against Tilbury on that date.

I've got no complaints with Dartford after Christmas, or on Easter Monday.

I'm sure we could have been given a more local club for Easter Saturday, but three out of four ain't bad.

Hornchurch at home Tuesday 23 September and away Saturday 31 January. It seems logical to me to give clubs local derbies on Bank Holidays, and then on Saturdays, but what can I say? The fixtures are a lot more complicated than I can comprehend.

Hastings away is a Saturday in March and Dover is a Saturday in February, which is good.

Overall, I'm happy.

Hx on a Tuesday is a bit of a dissapointment and don't fancy going to Maidstone on a Tuesday night but other than that, it's not too bad.

Exactly. That's going to be a leave work at 3pm job!!

Harrow away on a Tuesday night. Lovely.

Couldn't remember if I had the right game or not! Not a massive fan of their ground, at first I thought it was the big stadium as you go in through the gates but was a little disappointed when we went down the hill and saw what it was really like.

Couldn't remember if I had the right game or not! Not a massive fan of their ground, at first I thought it was the big stadium as you go in through the gates but was a little disappointed when we went down the hill and saw what it was really like.

I think someone on another said it used to be Sittingbourne's ground, but they moved out. I'm not sure if Maidstone ever shared with them there though.

Originally Posted By: YELLOW
Harrow away on a Tuesday night. Lovely.

I'm not too fussed about the London fixtures. Presuming I'm not working that day, I'll probably get the tube up and spend the day in London before the game in the evening. I've done that a few times now.