Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Fridays Game

Dillinger

afro.gif

I'm not fully au fait with the reasons behind his leaving but whilst he was there you had untold success , surely he deserves some respect for that.Personally I'm looking forward to Friday it's the only one of our friendlies that tempts me to part with any coin.

Originally Posted By: Canvey_Fan_2008
Do you actually like anyone Ribbit?

Nah, not really.

Anyway, I've got nothing against Jeff really. I wasn't around for much of his tenure here, but I know most of you were and some are quite hate-filled towards him.
I wouldn't give him any abuse though.

Originally Posted By: Canvey_Fan_2008
I feel a clap would be appropriate although I know this view certainly isn't one that everyone has! I fear a line of posts will now be made shooting me down.

I wouldn`t worry about what other people think the fact is without the King family`s money CIFC would never have achieved the success it has, his leaving could and should have been handled better but it happened and some people need to move on and enjoy the club as it is now rather than dwelling on the past.

Originally Posted By: Dillinger
I'm not fully au fait with the reasons behind his leaving but whilst he was there you had untold success , surely he deserves some respect for that.

Anybody who puts time and money (of their own) into non-league football, getting hardly anything in return deserves respect in my view.

Obviously some of us are angry with the terms that he left us on...but selling a football club to supporters for

Originally Posted By: Dillinger
afro.gif

Well I'm looking forward to it anyway , that looked a good result v Southend , how much to pay in Friday ? cant find it on your OS.

Ticket prices for our pre-season friendly matches are as follows:

Southend United/Chelmsford City/Braintree Town