Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Another Pre-season friendly

Hull City thats different only problem is my Niece has decided to get married at 4pm that day, watched them a few times way back in 1970 when Terry Neill was manager, i think Andy and Peter Taylor go back a long way as team mates believe it was Southend.

Here are some provisional dates. They will be added to the website as they are confirmed to me.

Friday 11th July Team Bath (A)

Saturday 12th July Swindon Town (A) At their training ground

Saturday 2nd August Dartford (Venue TBA)

NEVER BEEN KNOWN.........A FRIENDLY WITH DARTFORD........PPPPPLLLLLLEEEEEZZZZZEEEEEEE!!!

Well remember the games at Watling Street when the the fighting was stopped when a game broke out!

Talking of grounds that have closed.........i hope all Fleet supporters realise that the last ground that Peter Norton was in charge of was Coranation Hall ground at Greenhithe........the sportsground of Empire Paper Mills.........and look what happened to them.........