Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

i see....

Originally Posted By: Mrs Keeps
You'll be lucky SR, 'Forum Etiquette' doesn't exist grin

subjective mrs keeps.....it does if you understand where double standards come from...which of course having access to various info admins do...

hi all...its love in weekend and I love you all.....:cuddles:

Originally Posted By: Staines Rebel
So uncle it is ok for you to ask to have a thread closed down that you opened, but a different rule for others!

This just goes to show that this forum runs at two levels - those in the gang and those not!!!!

ask an admin and I am sure they will consider your request SR...unfortunately I do not have such powers but many do and are accessible by PM...whatever it is...

frankly I think that you are labouring a point thats already been done to death......

by the way... do you use false names for your children...?

its love in weekend by the way and i love you and your club and especially booney......grin

I didn't confirm anything SR...in fact I have little interest in what you have to say...

you attack rhodes on here with little justification really as he is entitled to his views...most of us do not agree with rhodes on this issue... including me.. but you seek to deny him the same freedom of speech that you now complain is being denied to you...

double standards....?

You got it SR - Dic...tators biglaugh

come on mrs keeps you can do better than that.....

just as an aside I was looking through the essex senior league registrations earlier and couldn't find young georges's name...do hope he is playing next season at the right level for him.....as we have said many a time on the portugal thread...parents have a responsibility....

Uncle I have never asked for any of Rhodes post to be removed, asked him to remove any of his comments or anything similar - so get your facts right Uncle!!!!!!

The only double standards are those that get threads closed when it suits them because they have started them, compared to those who open threads and then dont have the opertunity to continue them!!!!! - thats where the double standards lie!

I asked for a 12 month old thread to be removed because it was repetitive and ego related...the original subject was long lost in a swarth of nonsense as jackals jumped into a rhodes blood fest....

every post you made on that thread was in answer to rhodes...when it was a real debate you were nowhere to be seen (go on read it...its still there)...

I have no interest in your new rhread about freedom of speech or whatever....check out an admin same as I did....

have you PM 'd one yet...?

Originally Posted By: Uncle Urchin
You got it SR - Dic...tators biglaugh

come on mrs keeps you can do better than that.....

just as an aside I was looking through the essex senior league registrations earlier and couldn't find young georges's name...do hope he is playing next season at the right level for him.....as we have said many a time on the portugal thread...parents have a responsibility....

Where's that love gone? grin

You do not have to worry about George - I've sponsored another four clubs! biglaugh

sorry mrs keep..I forgot to say that I love you all today.... :cuddles:

I just wanted to mention however whilst we were all talking about and agreeing about irresponsible parents... that I am most concerned about the recent trend in youth football of parents allowing their under aged children to use false names and play at a level higher than the law and the FA allow....

given your strong views on the maddie situation (which I agree with 100%) I wondered where you stood on this matter...?

I thank you for your concern..........

I refer you to your 'lapdog' .....

...........who has eloquently stated on many an occasion that I know nothing about football,

maybe you can get a third - you can convene around your cauldron, stir the waters and come up with my reply, I'll start you off............hubble, bubble.........

lots of love cuddle

x