Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

i see....

I'm a little confused now mrs keeps...I do have two dogs but neither of them are lap dogs unless the papers were written out in false names....I thought they were pyranean gun dogs...ah well I suppose its all the trend these days to use non de plumes...

anyway... back to my original question which you seemed to miss...

as a responsible parent... what do you think about the growing trend of pushy parents using false names and breaking the laws of the land and in breach of FA rules (which can lead to lifetime suspensions) to promote their under age children into senior football....?

as I said above... I have affiliated myself with your strong views on the irresponsible behavour of the mcanns and I therefore presume that you are a common ally in my quest to rid football of this dangerous practice...

much love and affection to all.... cuddle

Originally Posted By: Staines Rebel
Free speech has f'ed off on this forum and if you face fits you can say what you want, if it does not you have your threads locked.

News at Ten tonight reports that Portugese Attorney General expects to confirm a lack of evidence and that 'probably' The McCanns will be no longer considered suspects..........

Originally Posted By: Mrs Keeps
Free speech has f'ed off on this forum and if you face fits you can say what you want, if it does not you have your threads locked.

News at Ten tonight reports that Portugese Attorney General expects to confirm a lack of evidence and that 'probably' The McCanns will be no longer considered suspects..........

ah right then....that explains the situation with regards to the use of false names provided by parents and used by minors in NL football....

much love to all including mike appleby...grin

Yes I have, and were you the moderator who removed the thread?

personal abuse is the last refuge of the illiterate SR...I am not a moderator and in any event what thread has been removed.....?

do you mean locked...?

well no...obviously it wasn't me as I have no moderator tools but I guess someone thought it was repetitive bollox and locked it...

just goes to show that these forums are well moderated....grin

The previous McCann related topics were closed. After reading the whole topic it was decided all posters had been given the opportunity to put their opinions over to the point of tedium. The whole thing descended into an arena for insults.

To clarify - Though News on the McCanns is current, posters opinion on here has run its course.

If a topic needs to be closed or/then removed the topic starter will not be notified in advance.

All posters to please read my signature and take heed.

Topic now closed.