Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

2nd coach to clacton

Any news on the coach sittuation to Clacton for this Saturdays friendly? Bit dissapointed that the original 2nd coach was cancelled,I was going to book mine this Thursday and knowing there was a 2nd coach, I didnt feel there was any panic. Maybe a little more notice/info couldve been passed on to the supporters. But I suppose that is a lesson learned for the future, book early to avoid dissapointment!!!

Check official website. Getting people to buy their tickets earlier is a priority this season, too much cash being collected on the day which is not why we introduced the ticket system.

As of yesterday afternoon we hadn't filled one coach, so the second was cancelled otherwise we would have been charged whether we had used it or not. However, it sold out last night and there have been quite a few enquiries about the second.

If we get the 40 names we'll run it, but won't know until later today.

Originally Posted By: The Gaffer from the Rock
Any news on the coach sittuation to Clacton for this Saturdays friendly? Bit dissapointed that the original 2nd coach was cancelled,I was going to book mine this Thursday and knowing there was a 2nd coach, I didnt feel there was any panic. Maybe a little more notice/info couldve been passed on to the supporters. But I suppose that is a lesson learned for the future, book early to avoid dissapointment!!!

Read the bold print, and I am to blame for being blaise, but tge, you didnt know about the 2nd coach being cancelled and only bought your ticket after you heard!!! I tottally understand the reasons for the coach being cancelled, and agree that tickets should be booked earlier

I'll take one please, Glen. I thought the coach was being booked to leave at 1100, so I wasn't going to bother since I want to be up there earlier.

Are the coaches returning straight after the match?

...That's presuming of course that a second coach runs.