Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

I fkn hate pikeys.....

the 20 million quid seems ridiculous, but it's only that high as liverpool have basically admitting tapping up the little twunt and getting him to slap a transfer request. to keep spurs sweet so they don't get reported to the fa and have points deducted etc, they've chucked a stupid sum of money at spurs in exchange for a stupid player and their silence.

well cash is king, and arsenal don't seem to have much of it. let clubs like barca or milan pay absolutely stupid amounts of money to mediocre players. good luck to them. if their agents get them the cash, they should go for it. no such thing as player loyalty these days.

although maybe arsenal should get the local scallys to issue death threats to any players that were talking of leaving as happened to gerrard?

i didn't say the clubs were mediocre dykey, just the players.

flamini - great potential, one good season and wants 140k per week? erm, you're good mate, but hardly pires...

same with hleb.

Originally Posted By: urchinman1961
thank u tree for that enlightning statement just dont see players rushin to the emirates only out of it

I think you'll find that Arsenal don't have the funds to purchase right now.

They took a massive gamble moving to dubaibury and pumped a shed load of cash into property investments.... and as we all know the credit crunch has hit them hard.

Still, look on the bright side, it's kept the russian interest at bay!

there is a large irish community on the mersey so no probs there the futures bright the futures KEANO iv'e always rated him ? im still awaitin a response from mental dont tell me he's workin

as said by wenger recently, arsenal need to find 24m per season to pay for the stadium, this is hardly news. it doesn't all have to come from selling players, but as westy says, the property slump has meant that it won't be coming from arsenal holdings ltd. this is why edelman was pushed out.

could be worse though. chelsea owe creditors

Originally Posted By: urchinman1961
there is a large irish community on the mersey so no probs there the futures bright the futures KEANO iv'e always rated him ? im still awaitin a response from mental dont tell me he's workin

haha, no ideas on the porky paedo's whereabouts. and why not stick some cash on keane being top scorer next season. available at 22s apparently.

take it from me tree save your money on that bet he will be more of an assister than a scorer top man will be torres unless he has a scond season syndrome like berbatov sounds like any loose pennies u have should go to the emirates fund

stopped giving money to arsenal ages ago.

the urchins get all my available hard earned now.

keane is litter. end of as far as i'm concerned. you may rate him, but i guarantee you'll be cursing him before the year is out.

i remember the spanish press sayin torres misses more than he scores well he must have misses a hatful ,so keano a proven scorer except at milan will continue to score imo