Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Barry George

Originally Posted By: Greg_Dyke
Barry George is innocent...

How do you come to that conclusion

You are only saying he is not guilty because I say he is bang to rights, if, for example, Nellie said he was guilty you would agree with her.

dont bring other people into the conversation, YOU said he was guilty, i said wheres your evidence, YOU said you '' you only have to look at himm to no he is'';.......you have no answers , so this is going nowhere as per norm,...so your get out clause change the subject,... hhhhhhmmm, i dont know if Mr George is inocent or guilty.. all i know is that the evidence against him MUST of been flimsy, as why have they let him go....... right im moving on.. i bet you dont.....

Originally Posted By: RamsgateSixty
dont bring other people into the conversation

That's just it, you have a thing for Nellie don't you and because we don't see eye to eye because of her unfounded allegations that I left carnage behind at Kentish Town you automatically have it in for me.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Originally Posted By: RamsgateSixty
dont bring other people into the conversation

That's just it, you have a thing for Nellie don't you and because we don't see eye to eye because of her unfounded allegations that I left carnage behind at Kentish Town you automatically have it in for me.

Don't be a prat all your life Rhodesy - Take the rest of the day off.

hmmmm...he probably wasn't far from the truth there as it goes but no matter.....

I see barry george has taken a few quid off the NOTW for his story after their sister paper the sun lashed him as guilty on friday...I really do get off on the double standards of the crusty old antipodean's press ethics...grin

says he couldn't have been guilty of killing dando as he was stalking someone else at the time....biglaugh

Right Rhodes your boring me now, this is my last word on this subject which you changed, into your obsession concerning Nellie, and Kentish Town..(thats between you and her) and this has nothing at all about what we started... this has nothing to do with seeing eye to eye with Nellie, or a dislike for you, (clearly having second thoughts mind).. this is a discussion about Barry George,... which you believe is guilty cos of the way he looks, and the fact he's has previous convictions, which i add are un related to the currant case, so cannot be tried on them again, as they are spent convictions (im assumming)...

colin for fcks sake...he's winding you up mate....its what he does and he's good at it and the more you provoke him the more he will do it....you're a good lad 60 but step back and have a larf as thats all it is....

murat had a dodgy eye so he was guilty...george just looks guilty and 6 months ago rhodsey said I had dodgy hair so I am guilty as well...grin

chill guys... its a only a forum.....grin

RamsgateSixty - I do think Nellie has poisoned your mind but anyhow as Unc says we are all entitled to our own opinion and mine happens to be that George is guilty as originally charged, your opinion is the opposite but that's what makes the World go round. It's not only because of the way he looks but everything about him such as his previous convictions, a man like that is a danger to society and he should be locked up for life irrespective of whether he killed Jill Dando or not.

You seem like a sensible bloke and don't strike me as young either, my guess is that you're in your early 60's and should therefore know full well that our society has gone to the dogs over the last 30 years or so largely due to dangerous misfits such as Barry George, why are you trying to defend him.

RamsgateSixty - I think you're the one who is obsessed with Nellie, you're always sucking up to her every night on the soap box

Unc - Thanks but I guarantee that RamsgateSixty, and Nellie for that matter, won't just to be opposite, that's exactly my point.

Like theSpursFan says how many last words can a man have