Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

NORTHWOOD

How nice to see our friends from Northwood come over to watch us win yet again last night, we can just imagine how you are feeling this morning, Northwood players and supporters I am sure you are feeling a little bit twitchy after trying to buy the ref last night to win you the championship (he was so poor by the way that he must have had a blue shirt I think even the Marlow contingent were embarassed.) Anyway not to worry another 3 points in the bag and a win on saturday and a win from HEMEL & PROUD and the title will be back at the ol' stadium and Northwood you would have blown a 16 point lead how embarassing will that be. By the way Chris Moore (the Northwood one) great player but bloody ugly.

All the best Northwood and your moronic supporters.

Well done last night and good luck for Saturday.I hope we can beat Northwood for you.I must have spoken to about 20 Hemel fans last night and when the conversation got round to Saturdays game almost all of them wanted the Urchins to win the championship.It must have something to do with the high esteem we hold Northwood in.......NOT.