Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Conference Relegation

Laz

Either Exeter or Swansea.

I had heard that the conference were unwilling to accept Swansea for various reasons, one of which was to do with it being an English league (something to do with Merthyr being refused entry as well) and that they would have to play in the League of Wales if relegated, where there is no promotion.

They were probably unwilling to accept Swansea on the grounds that their fans are out of control. There was even an incident a few weeks back when Carlisle won there when they couldn't get a Carlisle player to take a corner because of the various bits of seats etc raining down onto the pitch.

A long time friend of mine's getting married on Saturday - he's an Exeter fan, and is getting married on the pitch before the game (first marriage on the pitch there apparently). The win last night removes what could have been a very tricky situation for me, and I now really hope Exeter win. It's why I can't make City Saturday (and why I wasn't there last Saturday - was on the stag in York, watching Exeter win 2-0 there between drinking sessions, and my mate getting presented with a signed framed shirt from Uri Geller himself...). Bit of a bugger having to miss the last two City games, but what can you do.

Hi herts blue.

Out of curiousity, hb, who is going to take the team sheet from Cookie to the referee 1 hour before kick-off in your absence?

Does that person get your £1000 match fee or do you sub-contract the task and make your own arrangements for remuneration with the sub-contractor?

Keep up the good work hb. Up the err....err.. Stobarts? Eddies? HGVs? Foxes?