Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Players of the Season!

Claire!

Oh. Gary Crawshaw. Really?

A fair, democratic, open and straightforward vote was it? No multiple votings there then.

I presume that Gary will receive the trophy from that Chairman of the Supporters Club chap on Saturday and Simon will get the tainted Ferrari from Rob. If we see you in it with t'boy, C.Hart, some people's totally unfounded suspicions will be confirmed.

Who is the 3rd, by the way? Steve Castle with a late number of postal votes?

Aff, I should be so lucky if you saw me in the tainted Ferrari!! Even if the voting had been rigged so that he could win this "prize" i still wouldn't be so lucky as to get a ride!

The 3rd person is my mistake, i thought that the 3rd player would be the one in which all the fans had voted for outside the club shop! But indeed the winner for this is Gary.

I thought that Gary had been voted from the members of the Supporters club, ie Helen!

[sigh]

C.Hart.

The votes made at the last couple of games and deposited with Helen were for a). Player of the season, and B). Goal of the season. The trophy is presented by the Supporters Club and therefore the Supporters Club Player Of the season is Gary Crawshaw.

Now. follow this carefully. We are all members of the Supporters Club. Well, we are if we have paid our £3. There is a elected Committee of the Supporters Club who do things. Helen is a Member of The Committee of The Supporters Club.

The Committee of The Supporters Club vote each month for that month's Player Of The Month and he, the player, gets a bottle of champagne. It's a sponsored thing and, presumably the sponsor is happy for that prestige award to be made, based upon the votes of an elected, but elitist, few, one of whom is Helen.

There's one more thing. The web-site has a poll thing for Player of the Season. It's called The www.sacfc.co.uk Player Of The Season. It is a farce and a mockery as, you won't believe this C.Hart, but this year the alleged winner was Simon Martin closely followed by Steve Castle who this year received more votes than the entire population of the City & District. It is surrounded by allegations of multiple voting and vote rigging.

Quote:
but Simon is the player who has scored the most times for City this season. I still think it was fine of me to vote 50 times for him

I don't think the amount of goals scored dictates who should win the PotS vote. Wilmot won it recently, as did Rhino. And they're both keepers.

So anyway, as I was saying. I don't think the amount of goals scored dictates who should win the PotS vote. Wilmot won it recently, as did Rhino. And they're both keepers.

For me, Crawshaw and Challinor would have been my two main candidates.