Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Canvey Island 2-4 Horsham

Matt H

Oi.......less of the LOS please......I've already had 2 user id's hijacked since this forum started, surely cant be on for a 3rd !!!

Its nice to know though with the growing LOS based Canveyfans contingent I'll never be stuck for a lift home !!!!

Guest MOB Snr

Ricky is player who works hard for our club, he is a good young keeper and while everyone is entitled to an opinion real "supporters" do not single out individual players for public crticism on a public forum.

Especially as your opinion is way of mark its also a bit disapointing when a fans forum is regularly hijacked by club officials.

I have an idea since you are so keen to share your opinion, why not pop into the club house and offer John Batch your views, I am sure he would appreciate them.

Guest MOB Snr

I did not know los was a club official, I was refering to the self obsessed vain bloke who sticks pictures of himself on the front of his own website!

How sad is that!

Originally Posted By: MOB Snr
Ricky is player who works hard for our club, he is a good young keeper and while everyone is entitled to an opinion real "supporters" do not single out individual players for public crticism on a public forum.

Its them cardboard cut outs again MOB, they like to have a moan and shout when things go wrong - but most of them are also the 'supporters' that only turn up for the match, they don't like to help out around the ground or come down on a Thursday night.

They think that because they pay a fee to get in they are then entitled to say whatever they like no matter who it may hurt - but then, that's what freedom of speech is all about.

With regards to Dobbo moaning, he was having some strong words with Batchy after being subbed. Prior to that he and David Lee were constantly shouting at each other, quite fiercly actually.

As for Ricky, I would stand by him for the next four games, if he has any more major [****!!****] ups then drop him until the MT are confident enough to bring him back into the starting XI.

Fingers crossed West was only playing left-back because Oliva was suspended.

Originally Posted By: Matt CIFC

As for Ricky, I would stand by him for the next four games, if he has any more major [****!!****] ups then drop him until the MT are confident enough to bring him back into the starting XI.

We really cannot blame the defeat on Ricky - he made a mistake, but then so did most of the players on the pitch.

There are some people about that are waiting for the opportunity to pounce on him - and any chance they can get, they will take.

(not meant to be a pop at you Matt)

Originally Posted By: Canvey_Fan_2008
but most of them are also the 'supporters' that only turn up for the match, they don't like to help out around the ground or come down on a Thursday night.

That's because most of us have better priorities on a Saturday morning, like trying to earn a living!

Originally Posted By: Canvey_Fan_2008
but most of them are also the 'supporters' that only turn up for the match, they don't like to help out around the ground or come down on a Thursday night.

That's because most of us have better priorities on a Saturday morning, like trying to earn a living!

Get a better job with better hours wink NO EXCUSE tongue

Guest MOB Snr
With regards to Dobbo moaning, he was having some strong words with Batchy after being subbed. Prior to that he and David Lee were constantly shouting at each other, quite fiercly actually.

Passion on the pitch, no problem!!!! At times we were not concentrating or giving 100% so one of the teams natural leaders stands up to be counted, I see no problem with that!!

Thats for people like u to be able to introduce yourself when visiting!

If i was that way inclined mate i would of bought my way into a club in a higher position, but as i have explained before

its not about me its about football!

And thanks for the munch !

Originally Posted By: MOB Snr

Passion on the pitch, no problem!!!! At times we were not concentrating or giving 100% so one of the teams natural leaders stands up to be counted, I see no problem with that!!

I have no problem with it, Halle tends to do it every game. Just stating an observation.

Charlie, the job's fine, wish Tuesdays were half day though - Make more evening away games then.

Nothing to do with me but

John obviously feels Ricky has all the makings to do it so i do feel making him the scapegoat as does seem to happen alot on here is totally wrong, it probally is make or break for him the next couple of months so back him like the management have !

We let Dale Brightly go a couple of years ago and colin rung me and i said he would defo be good enough once hes had the experience, now he is one of the best non league keepers around !

Originally Posted By: CRFC BOSS
John obviously feels Ricky has all the makings to do it so i do feel making him the scapegoat as does seem to happen alot on here is totally wrong, it probally is make or break for him the next couple of months so back him like the management have !

He talks some sense!