Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Pump It Up !

Keith.P

Can't you two "superpowers" go and find some [****!!****]-hole enclave in a former state of the USSR in which to fight your battles? You're clogging up our forum here; and we need it to abuse both of you in peace!

Originally Posted By: Urchin Mentalist
going to chelsmford last year was an amazing sight pulling up at the ground.It reminded me of a council estate from the outskirts of dublin,i half expected to see irish kids on ponies trotting alongside the coach in amazement of the big thing with 4 wheels.

HAHA

Originally Posted By: Dillinger
Originally Posted By: JAY
Wait and see as soon as you do bad after 1 season Jeff will clear off and you lot will clear off aswell

afro.gif

Dont make it common knowledge but he does not really pay for me to get in or finance my indulgences .

we shall see when he does get fed up and [****!!****] off if you will still go to MP

Originally Posted By: Rick the Dick
Can't you two "superpowers" go and find some [****!!****]-hole enclave in a former state of the USSR in which to fight your battles? You're clogging up our forum here; and we need it to abuse both of you in peace!

afro.gif

Now,now Rik , I have come on here to spread some joy amongst you peasants and this is the thanks I get , I genuinely hope Ricay have a good season , always decent people over there when we were lodging and always treated our handful of fans well at the derby games .

Originally Posted By: Dillinger

afro.gif

Now,now Rik , I have come on here to spread some joy amongst you peasants and this is the thanks I get , I genuinely hope Ricay have a good season , always decent people over there when we were lodging and always treated our handful of fans well at the derby games .

you guys should thank Dillinger for making your forum a bit lively bit quiet before he posted on this thread

How ignorant of me, Dill wink

And a jolly good season to you also, and you nice Urchin chaps too.

Not so sure about C****y, though.

oops, I think I may have broken the box!!!

How ignorant of me, Dill wink

And a jolly good season to you also, and you nice Urchin chaps too.

Not so sure about C****y, though.

oops, I think I may have broken the box!!!

thanks for the nice comments rick