Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

LEYTON HAVE A NEW WEBSITE

Gavin, for all your differences with the peeps now at Leyton. I think it is highly unlikely that they will be relegated this season.

Not taken by you though were they dickbreath!

Crowd was 28, that's just 25 less then the attendance at Leyton, a club 1 level higher with ambitions of returning to the Ryman Premier.

With 'support' like that the Essex Senior League is more their level!

Numpty, crowds will pick up at Leyton as word spreads about the standard of football now being played at Lea Bridge. Which ever way you cut it the supporters were still almost TWICE the number at KLT

KLT have had 3 years and can't manage double figures sometimes. Sadly your arrival as number one supporter will not make one iota of difference, whereas the number of new supporters at Leyton will have an effect over the course of just one season.

Keep deluding yourself dildo. The Tigers got a crowd of 108 last week at home in the FA Cup!

You are comparing a club who were step 3 last season to one establishing themselves at step 5.

You get on with leyton and I will get on with whatever I do..ok!

More balanced side now with some new members in the squad. They have started well but it's early days and nobody is talking about wining the league or a playoff place YET!!

This will be a tough division with no clear favourites. Northwood and Enfield Town would have been fancied but they have not started well. Redbridge, Brentwood and Ware will be up their. Not sure if Wingate can keep it up, Wayne Grant is playing for them and unless he's changed his style they will be playing a few sides with just 10 men.

We just need to keep our heads down and get on with the job. Same strong defence will not concede many goals, the difference to last years start is we are scoring a few.

Greg Ngoyi should be back in the side next week and Stuart Blackburne will not be far behind.

Expect Aveley, Cheshunt & Concord Rangers to be up there

too Bilbo. Div. 1 is looking a good league this year.

It's a shame that gregory threw the towel in at Edgware Town and resigned them from the league, they could have had a real crack at the play offs or better this season, as the league appears to be wide open with no 'big boys' in the league other than Enfield Town who have had a nightmare start to the season.

I also see that leytonboy on the Leyton forum is none other then gregory himself and he appers to be the forum moderator and also writes the reports for the Leyton website.

I wonder if this is an official capacity for him?

Paul has retired and just remains an interested supporter, he set up the forum but I am doing most of the work as well as working on the website.

I still register under Frank Tate to keep everyone guessing, although a few of you have been close recently. As long as I stay anonymous I can

Fair play to you for running the fourm and updating the website with a new look.

It is however slightly amusing that you are not really a leyton fc fan and had the Edgware players not gone to Leyton, the club would still be without a forum and an updated website.

It appears whatever you say that Leyton dont have any support base, and that indeed they could be in a worse of state for support then even Edgware were last season, at least Edgware got crowds in the 100's towawrds the end of last season, a steady rise from the 40is they were getting in their last season in Ryman 2 in 05/06, which rose to an ave of around 80ish for the title winning season in the SSML premier in 06/07.

Perhaps the same will happen at Leyton if they continue to do well this season, we shall have to wait and see.

If Kingsbury can ave 40ish that would be an improvemnt, the 28 they had on Saturday was poor but then again compared to Leyton it was just 25 less then they had for a ryman 1 north match!

Numpty

Redbridge v Potters Bar only attracted 48

Maldon v Ware had only 5 more than Leyton

As was the case at Edgware the crowds will grow as people start to see the change in the style of play and commitment of the players. Rome wasn't built in a day and it will take time to attract back support. I can see an exodus from Waltham Forest if things don