Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Canvey Island 4 - North Basildon 0

Guest MOB Snr

In fairness to the guy (Paul Shave) he stayed and drunk in our clubhouse to nearly 8pm. If he is putting money behind the bar I have no problem with him.

Good shout and great renaming of the club MOB, but in fairness to the named player, he had a laugh and took all the stick, from 9 year olds onwards until he left and was a great sport

Guest MOB Snr
Originally Posted By: The Gaffer from the Rock
Good shout and great renaming of the club MOB, but in fairness to the named player, he had a laugh and took all the stick, from 9 year olds onwards until he left and was a great sport

They are North Basildon now like Pitsea, Vange, Laindon. Billericay is part of the Borough of Basildon.

Just like Canvey, Benfleet & Hadleigh are Castlepoint!

Fck me, you lot have a chip on yer shoulders don't you?

If you hate it that much down there, get out!

You won a game of football. Won it well. Deserved to win it. Deserved the 3 points.

So what's all this other b0ll0x about? You may have won yesterday but your behaving like a sad bunch of losers.

No wonder King had enough of you.

Quote:
Stop munching Rick!

Ha ha. Not munching mate. Just doing my community service bit. I think sad acts who can't celebrate a win without even a modicum of dignity need to be shown the error of their ways.

Guest MOB Snr
Originally Posted By: The Gaffer from the Rock
They dont like being called Baso's either!!!!!!!

I do not know why, I would rather people know people that I come from hard working class stock, than pretentious stuck up Stock.

Basildon is an nicer place than people think, very green in places with some very wealthy areas, a lot like the East End 30 years ago.

I think the issue with Ricay is they are the new rich who try to deny their roots, products of Thatchers britain, give me South basildon over North Basildon anytime, mind you I am moving to canvey in a weeks time.

Originally Posted By: MOB Snr
I do not know why, I would rather people know people that I come from hard working class stock, than pretentious stuck up Stock.

Basildon is an nicer place than people think, very green in places with some very wealthy areas, a lot like the East End 30 years ago.

I think the issue with Ricay is they are the new rich who try to deny their roots, products of Thatchers britain, give me South basildon over North Basildon anytime, mind you I am moving to canvey in a weeks time.

Alternatively, there may be no issue at all? It may be all in your mind, MOB Snr. You are a wannabe political animal, I believe MOB Snr. But why don't you keep your inverted snobbery where it belongs? Why confuse a Football Forum with somewhere to spread your bitter pseudo-politics?

And thanks to all the real Canvey fans who have PM'd me. It's a shame you've got a handfull of over-vocal ar5e-wipes, dragging you down.

Good luck for the rest of the season.

Guest MOB Snr

I think there are some rough bits of Basildon, but then there are rough places everywhere now, some of the little oiks around ricay would feel really at home in Felmores all this is immaterial.

Fact: Billericay is in Basildon

Fact: Billericay FC tried to move their ground to Basildon and would have done if the development company behind the hotel did not pull out!

Originally Posted By: MOB Snr
I think there are some rough bits of Basildon, but then there are rough places everywhere now, some of the little oiks around ricay would feel really at home in Felmores all this is immaterial.

Fact: Billericay is in Basildon
Fact: Billericay FC tried to move their ground to Basildon and would have done if the development company behind the hotel did not pull out!

And that has what, exactly, to do with yestardays game?