Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Canvey Island 4 - North Basildon 0

Guest MOB Snr

Guest MOB Snr

I think the behaviour and attitude of some of your fans triggered this with some of their comments as they left the ground ten minutes before the whistle.

One woman was particularly obnoxious making comments about pikey scum.

We all have an obnoxious element, MOB Snr. I was treated to your very own Gaffer, last evening. And what do you mean by "triggered"? Triggered what, exactly?

You seem intent on elevating yesterdays result beyond what it was; a footballing victory in a local derby. But that's all it was.

If you feel the need to lead a Peasants Revolt pick a different platform.

Guest MOB Snr

Ha HA

I think you now are reading to much into this also!

My bit was "triggered" by some comment your supporters made that I felt was obnoxious, my chosen response was to kick you lot where it hurts, which is in the fact you are all Basildon boys & girls.

It is always a sure way to get you going, a certain way to goad you into a response.

Somethings never change, especially Billericays relliance on Basildon.

As for Gaffer he was very complimentary of your players, if you read his posts you will realise he had been in the bar with them for at least 4 hours which will equate to at least a dozen pints, hence his tone.

He is a really nice guy and from what I hear your players feel that also.

"my chosen response was to kick you lot where it hurts, which is in the fact you are all Basildon boys & girls."

But I am? Born and bred? A product of Fryerns & Sweeney's! Why should that hurt? Once again your pre-concieved prejudice shows through.

You like to pigeon-hole people don't you MOB Snr? Classify them by where they live, or what "class" they are. Easier then, isn't it. Saves on the brain power of trying to analyse individuals, which is handy if you don't have much brain power available.

We can banter MG. And we can do it without getting out of our heads and caling people [****!!****], which is what your dear Gafer got up to last night. And we can do it without pretending to make social comment, which is what MOB Snr has been attempting to do.

If you don't like my long, boring responses you could always STFU, of course, Then you wouldn't get one.

Guest MOB Snr

Social comment my [****!!****], all Billericay people started in Fryerns, Bethnal Green, Stoke Newington or some such place.

The crack is you hate to be reminded of it, it does not go well with 4X4 and the green wellies.

Considering you dont care about such things, the fact is as soon as someone reminds you, you get all snotty and defensive.

Just press the button and watch the wriggle, worms on a hook.

Originally Posted By: Rick the Dick
We can banter MG. And we can do it without getting out of our heads and caling people [****!!****], which is what your dear Gafer got up to last night. And we can do it without pretending to make social comment, which is what MOB Snr has been attempting to do.

If you don't like my long, boring responses you could always STFU, of course, Then you wouldn't get one.

Fecking 'ell, Gaffer was obviously slightly drunk last night, so drop that will you already.

And with regards to the 'STFU' comment, may I remind you that you are on a CANVEY forum...

Guest MOB Snr

You think that hurt their feelings, watch the video.

Leon tripped over his own legs for the foul which gets the first goal nobody touched him!

I think the ref thought it was in the box, he was so busy bottling the pen he missed the fact Leon fell over his own legs.

Their players were so pleased it werent a pen they did not argue!

I asterisked all my own so called abuse just the same as we was asterisked and if you read the my quotes they was only a response to your niggles. Like I also said if you cant stand the heat, you hypocrite.

Originally Posted By: MOB Snr
Social comment my [****!!****], all Billericay people started in Fryerns, Bethnal Green, Stoke Newington or some such place.

The crack is you hate to be reminded of it, it does not go well with 4X4 and the green wellies.

Considering you dont care about such things, the fact is as soon as someone reminds you, you get all snotty and defensive.

You just can't stop yourself, can you! "Thatchers Britain", "4X4's", "Green Wellies"; and this is a non-league football forum! Obviously a very frustrated wannabe. Brush that chip off your shoulder and get a life mate. You may even start to enjoy your footbal rather than just use it as an outlet for your pent-up inferiority complex.

Anyway, I've wasted enough of my life on you lot now.

Just try and enjoy yourselves more, or get some therapy.

It's been fun.

Originally Posted By: MOB Snr

You just can't stop yourself, can you! "Thatchers Britain", "4X4's", "Green Wellies"; and this is a non-league football forum! Obviously a very frustrated wannabe. Brush that chip off your shoulder and get a life mate. You may even start to enjoy your footbal rather than just use it as an outlet for your pent-up inferiority complex.

Anyway, I've wasted enough of my life on you lot now.

Just try and enjoy yourselves more, or get some therapy.

It's been fun.

It sure has! And, 'Can we play you every week'!!

Originally Posted By: The Gaffer from the Rock

I asterisked all my own so called abuse just the same as we was asterisked and if you read the my quotes they was only a response to your niggles. Like I also said if you cant stand the heat, you hypocrite.

Tit for tat...Grow up you *******, ******, *********, ********

I may have mispelt some of the *******, but please, excuse me. I'm not to hot of the ***** dialect

LOL.

I think the below view from a BTFC supporter sums up how the club has changed and moved forward over the last few years under our new leadership..

Yes, good work Ken. Even if we get trounced, it's good to have the opportunity to look at the key moments again like this. The video makes it look like we were more evenly matched than it seemed at the time ! And can I also say, that not having visited Park Lane for a few years, the general atmosphere around the place was a marked improvement than in the "rollercoaster years". Despite losing, my son and I quite enjoyed the visit,from a cheerful welcome from the lady at the turnstiles to a sincere "safe journey, cheerio" from the man at the exit gate, with friendly relaxed stewarding around the ground and genuine decent supporters to sit alongside, not the obnoxious foul mouthed glory hunting hangers on that used to prevail there. So VERY different to most of my past ventures onto the Island - well done Canvey !