Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Well done Broxbourne

Really, Hector compared it to Teofilio Cubillas's free kick for Peru against Scotland in Argentina 1978 and there can be no higher compliment than that.

Originally Posted By: BBFC ONE
Not forgetting Danny Ward and Dan Odamo !

How is Dan Odamo doing? You could see he had talent in the Potters Bar youth team but he was very raw as I don't think he'd had any proper coaching before that and clearly needed a bit of nurturing. It would be interesting to know how he's getting on now.

It seems like Broxbourne Borough have taken over from Cheshunt as top shareholder in the Non League Today Website, this article refers to their fine 2-0 win at Hanwell Town on Tuesday:

http://www.nonleaguedaily.com/news/index.php?&newsmode=FULL&nid=52533

Originally Posted By: onekeown
Dan has a bright future. Like BBFC ONE!

Do you know how old The Hoff is? laugh

I see Broxbourne Borough are all over the Non League Today Website like a rash again following their disappointing FA Vase defeat on Saturday:

http://www.nonleaguedaily.com/news/index.php?&newsmode=FULL&nid=52601

Usually a few goals and some controvesy! Can't say I'm a neutral on this fixture though, come on the Mugs!

Was going to go to that that one too, but am off to Royston v Sun Postal instead. I've coached players from both sides in the past so it'll be nice to have a catch up !

Shame we can't Sky + real life, there's about 5 games I'd like to watch tonight !!! Lol

I make Hanwell Town v Kentish Town the match of the night

Have you got a bird on the go in Hanwell young Clifford ? You seem to be venturing over that neck of the woods quiet alot recently !!! lol