Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Canvey Golf Day

A golf day has been booked for Thursday 23rd October at Stockbrook Manor. The day includes bacon roll and coffee on arrival, 18 holes(1st tee time is 10am), then a 2 course meal and then hopefully everyone will come back to the club and have a few beers. There will of course be a trophy/prize for the winner, and nearest the pin and longest drives as well. The cost for this is

Originally Posted By: ken
does it matter that i am rubbish at golf?

Not at all Ken, the handicap system in golf gives everyone a chance.

I forgot to mention, you can either PM me or put your name on the list down the club.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Great response to this event by everyone, all 24 places have gone, but I have been in touch with Stockbrook and they have given us some more spaces. As of today we have 29 names on the list, so if you are interested put your name down and get yourselves down the driving range!!!

• 4 weeks later...

Well done to all who attended today, a great day was had by all, and we look forward to the next golf day. Thanks to everyone who took part and did their bit in raising bit in raising valuable funds for the club!

We look forward to the next day in March!! Is anybody interested in having a club Vs club 'Ryder Cup' type of day, if so PM me and we can arrange things accordingly!!!

I second that, it was a great day..!

Good course, nice food and some friendly banter between supporters. Good to see a few of the players in attendance.

Cheers Andy for putting such a good event together..

I reckon the Ryder Cup idea against another club would be a very sucessful, im in..