Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Great movie [and Question 1]

AFF

I saw "The Pledge" over the weekend. Great movie. Suspense thriller directed by Sean Penn starring Jack Nicholson. His follow up to "As good as it gets" - One of my top 5.

Here's the question: What was the name of the driver of the limo in "Die Hard"?

Answers on a postcard etc.

A: Argyle.

Bit tough was it?

O.K. Here's one from the entry level:

In the film 'Die Hard', what was the maiden name of John Maclain's wife, Holly, by which she was known at Nakatomi Enterprises?

Very good. And spelt correctly.

Holly was played by Bonny Bedelia, of course. I haven't got a clue who her nephew is. They are all related to each other in Hollywood aren't they? It's a bit like Wisbech in that respect. That Chairman of the Supporters Club chap is good at all this stuff. Someone on here will know it. For me as a stab in the dark: Leonardo de Caprio?

After you have the right answer, another two for you:

[1] In the film 'Die Hard', what was the screen name of the police sergeant who was sent to the building in response to Maclain's distress call?

O.K. O.K. O.K. Not everyone's a 'Die Hard' fan so...

[2] Each Star Wars movie has a sub-title: 'The Empire Strikes Back', 'Return Of The Jedi', 'The Phantom Menace' etc. What was the sub-title of the first of the Star Wars movies to be released?

O.K. Zimmermanframe. You can both have the points for that.

Now. What about Bonny Bedelia's nephew and the sergeant from 'Die Hard'?

Here's a clue for the latter. His first name was Al.

As you will all know, he also appeared in 'Die Hard 2'. The last question on this particular series from me is:

How did the sergeant assist Maclain in 'Die Hard 2'. For maximum points, you have to say how Maclain collected the evidence and how he passed it to the policeman.

<small>[ 22 May 2002, 07:08 PM: This message was edited by: AFF ]</small>

Here's a clue AFF. The nephew is probably the richest child star there has ever been and hasn't worked in films since 1994 and also Bonnie Bedalia is not her full name. I've probably given it away now. Can't help with the police sergeant.

That's a give away.

If it's Macaully Calkin or something, wasn't his last movie the one where he played the very, very, rich kid and had his own MacDonalds in his mansion? I didn't see it - not exactly my taste - but I recall the trailer.

Gissa another.