Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Wednesdays big game!

Guest MOB Snr

7.30 kick off time and England game will be on in the bar.

Guest MOB Snr

I wish!!!!

I have no ID, although I could bring my bite card!

But then I wouldnt get a beer in the bar, not only that they all know I am over 18, it gets harder to pass as a junior each year!

From the BIGGEST lightweight in the club!!! "ooh, I cant have any more to drink, I have to get up and Ref in the morning" Says TGE every Saturday at 7pm!!!!

Originally Posted By: The Great Eckscape
It's called exercise Gaffer, just because your sporting days are over doesn't mean you shouldn't give it a try every now and again...

Ooooohhhhh, someones tired!!!!! sleep

It's called exercise Gaffer, just because your sporting days are over doesn't mean you shouldn't give it a try every now and again...

I will be making my comeback in the next few weeks, just thought I would give everyone else a chance for the last couple of years!!! boxing

Well done to Richies boys tonight and over 150 through the gate as well, Better than Harrow last night!

Originally Posted By: The Gaffer from the Rock

I will be making my comeback in the next few weeks, just thought I would give everyone else a chance for the last couple of years!!! boxing

You could take Khan at the moment I reckon!

Originally Posted By: The Gaffer from the Rock

You could take Khan at the moment I reckon!

I'm after Harrison!!