Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Topics

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 24-November 17 )

• Photo
    ASF

• Photo
    Red Neck

• Photo
    cityman

• Photo
    Fleet boys

• Photo
    Windsor Castle's Moat

Photo

Stansted on Saturday

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
9 replies to this topic

offline Son of Sam

Son of Sam
  • First XI - Sub's Bench
O K hows this one going to go , We know theyre no pushover and gave us two tight games last season .

And who was it that went to Stansted airport insteaed of Stansted mountfichet last season doh

offline Son of Sam

Son of Sam
  • First XI - Sub's Bench
Just noticed they beat Romford in the fans focus cup in midweek , Was it a full strength Romford though ?

offline ENFIELD GRIFFIN

ENFIELD GRIFFIN
  • Reserves
The weather dont look too rosey this weekend . Might have to take waterproofs for this one.

offline TB&G

TB&G
  • National Squad - 1st XI
Originally Posted By: Son of Sam
Just noticed they beat Romford in the fans focus cup in midweek , Was it a full strength Romford though ?

Not anywhere near our strongest but they deserved their win if only for their application alone having played with only ten men for around 55 minutes. I wouldn't assume that it's going to be a pushover if I were you. Don't think that there are going to be any easy games in the ESL this season.

offline JAX

JAX
  • First XI - Sub's Bench
  • Supports: Enfield FC
  • Foes: Anyone who plays us.
I remember us being 2-0 down at half time and we turned it round to win 3-2 last season .

Think it was Frank that went to the airport . doah

offline Silencer

Silencer
  • National Squad - 2nd XI
  • Supports: Southend, West Ham & England
  • Fav. Player(s): Tubbsy, Mezza, Badds and Sealsey
  • Fav. Sport(s): Cricket, football is ruined nowadays
What happened....I did`nt see this result coming as you guys were very dominat v Manor a couple of weeks back!

offline russ

russ
  • First XI - Weekly Contract
we were just beaten by a better team on the day we had a few chances but was very dissapointed but thats how it goes

russ

offline The Penguin

The Penguin
  • Reserves
Originally Posted By: Silencer
What happened....I did`nt see this result coming as you guys were very dominat v Manor a couple of weeks back!
A good defensive display by Stansted ,which was capped off by a 25 yarder into the top corner by their skipper, They only had about 3/4 efforts at goal the whole match , He should have walked though for an outrageous knee high hack on kieron woodward towards the end . But thats football .

offline TopGun

TopGun
  • First XI - Sub
  • Supports: Enfield , West Ham .
  • Foes: You know who ,Grrrrr
Kieron was very lucky to still have his leg in one piece . You see players sent off for far less than that .

There was a Referee assessor at the game It makes you wonder what he has written down .

0/10 I should think .

Match report should be on the website shortly .

offline Enfield Horn

Enfield Horn
  • First XI - Weekly Contract
Match report is on the website, apologies for not being on sooner, but have been busy today. Also no photos, as i could not go to match, but will be at Vase match next sat.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus