Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Grays

ronin

Trouble in paradise again

I have been informed that some of our fans have been in contact with the Non League Press stating that I have taken the transfer money from the Danny Kedwell deal and other avenues, since I came to the club in 2000 I have taken the bull by the horns and put my heart and soul as well as hard cash into this club, if anyone doubts the amount that has been invested they can obtain details from Companies House which will show exactly how much is owed to my company.

If you look at the crowds that we are getting you can see that someone has to make up the shortfall that is why I have been looking for and agreeing deals with, sponsors to assist with this deficit.

I personally have not taken a penny out of this club and to have certain sections of Grays Athletic supporter

Funny things happen when fans slag off the staff on forums!!!

Do not know much about the man but, like I have been saying on here recently even those with the thickest skins can take offence to what is said on forums.

Shame because he took Grays further than their fan base warrants!!

I wouldn't say Woodward has always made the best decisions but without him, Grays would be absolutely nowhere and would still be a run of the mill Ryman League club.

I know mick,if you have money and pump it into a footbal club,you know that your return is unpredictable at the least.

If you pump it in,try your hardest and still you get no return from said fans apart from every time the knobs reach the trophy final,what do you actually have apart from 6-7'000 of the posibly unloyalist fans in non leages football.

What mick woodward has done is remarkable for a club like grays(scum) but what he has actually done for football in the area is nothing short of remarkable.

mitchell cole(seriously,arsenal were actually looking at the kid)

freddie eastwood(welsh international)

Michael kightley(wolves,england u21)

And these pr1cks moan about the football they have been served up the last 3 years.

C U N T S

Originally Posted By: Urchin Mentalist
mitchell cole(seriously,arsenal were actually looking at the kid)
freddie eastwood(welsh international)
Michael kightley(wolves,england u21)
C U N T S

Aaron McLean and Dennis Oli as well who have both gone on to play league football.

I can't see Woodward getting involved in football again if he sells Grays.

I think that he is also reflecting on their lack of support for a club that has won 2 trophy finals in the last 4 years and are struggling to get 500 for conference home games,i know it mirrors your situation to a certain extent but i don't recall any of your fans getting on kingys back till after he had left.

It certainly does reflect our situation in some ways, one man putting a lot of money in, bringing great success, yet the local community failing to turn up and watch the team just because they don't win every game.

Unfortunately that situation is happening alot in non league and not just at Grays.

Tonight he has been posting on the Grays forum (which looks like it`s been shut down now) saying that he only wants the best for the club and he will be staying to see the new development being built but won`t be looking after the football side of the club.

Another statement is due to be released tomorrow so stay tuned for the next episode of Grayenders.