Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Topics

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 11-December 17 )

• Photo
    Kel

• Photo
    Daz P

• Photo
    Will Graham

• Photo
    Gabriel Phelps

Photo

Grays

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
27 replies to this topic

offline Guest_MOB Snr_*

Guest_MOB Snr_*
  • rank
Originally Posted By: MOB Snr
Funny things happen when fans slag off the staff on forums!!!

...even those with the thickest skins can take offence to what is said on forums.

A good example of what a few dozy posters can end up doing!!

Anyway he will not walk.

offline Eastside Urchin

Eastside Urchin
  • President Elect
  • rank
  • Supports: AFC Hornchurch
  • Foes: Romford
he will as the dozy posters will probably continue to slag him off,it happens all the time on the grays forum and eventually he will have had enough

offline ronin

ronin
  • First XI - Permanent
Grays Athletic FC (Blue Square Premier)
Press Release
Monday 13th October 2008

Following the financial situation that is affecting the country as a whole, Grays Athletic FC regretfully announces the following.

The clubs three major sponsors have been forced to withdraw their financial support for the club and therefore some drastic economic cuts will have to be made.

After an emergency board meeting the clubs directors have stated the following;

The general running costs involved in providing over night accommodation, transport and medical cover during the season will be greatly affected.

Salaries paid to contract / non contract players and staff will have to be reduced, this would mean players salaries being cut by 50% from now, the club would however seek to repay the deficit at times when funds are available.

Players who are affected by the changes will be free to leave the club with immediate affect; however the club will make every effort to minimise the disruption to training and preparation for matches.

Chairman Mike Woodward states

offline The Great Eckscape

The Great Eckscape
  • National Squad - 2nd XI
  • rank
  • Supports: Canvey Island, Tottenham Hotspur
  • Fav. Sport(s): Football, Cricket, Boxing, Speedway
They will surely now be relegated. If they cannot find other sponsors or a new owner prepared to put big money forward, they may well have to go down the same road as ourselves in order to survive.

offline Taking the Mick

Taking the Mick
  • First XI - Sub's Bench
Not been on here for years which is reflected in my username but had to laugh at the comments from Urchin regarding out situation.

Loyalty what would you know about loyalty your an Arsenal fan

offline Eastside Urchin

Eastside Urchin
  • President Elect
  • rank
lol,and you want me to bite.
ok i will.
I done 25 years service at highbury and following the gooners around europe,had enough about 7 years ago when i realised that the money in the game had ruined what i regarded as football,and it wasn't because arsenal suddenly became sh1t,the season i lost interest was the one we won the double.I still love arsenal with all my heart but everything i want from football i can get at hornchurch,i watch arsenal on tv now,apart from spurs in a few weeks,wouldn't miss putting the boot in on those mugs for love nor money

offline Eastside Urchin

Eastside Urchin
  • President Elect
  • rank
and ps,i have always supported the urchins,just never got to as many games as i liked when a kid as i got dragged over arsenal,mind you from about 1990 onwards i was quite lucky as arsenal seemed to play alot on a sunday so this obviously helped me out a bit

offline Guest_MOB Snr_*

Guest_MOB Snr_*
  • rank
Originally Posted By: Frankie_Says
Not been on here for years which is reflected in my username but had to laugh at the comments from Urchin regarding out situation.

Loyalty what would you know about loyalty your an Arsenal fan

Funny I thought he stopped going when his mum stopped lending him her season ticket and he had to start paying!!

As for Hx I heard he only started paying two years ago, before that we had the great season ticket through the fence scandal!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus