Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

its that time of year again!!

marccifc

Don't think this will be an easy game. Dunstable will be up for it no doubt.

Originally Posted By: marccifc
would go with the same team as the last 2 games but bringing mel in between the sticks for this one

I believe Ricky is injured so Mel will be in goal for the next week or two anyway.

I agree it's gonna be a tough game, everyone will be up for it though with

Does anyone know if you're allowed to name 7 subs on the bench for FA Cup games rather than the normal 5?

I'm sure I saw somewhere that the rules have changed.

The rulebook states:

Rule 15(c )

A maximum of seven substitutes may be nominated. A Club may at its discretion use three of those seven substitute players at any time in a match. Substitution can only be made when play is stopped for any reason and the Referee has given permission. Prior to the substitution being made the Club must identify to the Match Officials the number of the player out and the player in, in accordance with the Official Team Sheet.

Interesting also to find a short interview with Neil Gregory on the FA website here.

Im gutted!

Terrible team performance and we deserved to lose the game.

Fair play to Dunstable they played very well and in my view wanted it alot more then our lads.

We should of had a stone wall pen just after half time that the ref went to give and bottled it.! Saying that gab's kicking out at the defender done us no favours at all..

Out of the FA Cup and 3k worse off..! Not a good day for the club.

Bad day all round for Canvey sides with Concord losing 5 nil in the cup too.

Where was moore today, the back 4 were shocking without him i didnt hear any talking not even from mel who normally commands his back line!!

was defo a pen but that is no excuse for kicking out!! cost us the game!!

even when 2-1 one down we took of jay brang on dan and stayed one up top why??

can anybody tell me any other team who plays one up top at home to teams not as good as us??????

In fairness to Mel I could hear him until we were losing. He was very vocal as was Halle, but when Dunstable took the lead everyones' heads dropped.

We're now going to miss Halle and Fanibuyan for the Staines game and Fanibuyan will miss the trips to Ramsgate and Wealdstone. Great goal by Gab though, he, Leon or Jay Curran would probably have got Man of the Match if we had to nominate one.

Thankfully, Danny Curran looked near 100% when he came on so I imagine he will play down the left in place of Fanibuyan for those games and Antoine, Westy and possibly Moore depending on his injury will be back by then.

I thought we where doing OK, not fantastic but Ok, up until the the penalty call and Gabby's rush of blood. We seemed stunned for the next 10 minutes and by the time we woke up, the game was lost.

Also, why is it that we ALWAYS seem to get offical that are not up to the job? In fact i think alot of them would struggle at Sunday league level.

That was poo. That's all I'm saying on the matter.

Originally Posted By: Matt CIFC
Good to see Dobbo giving everyone a kick up the [****!!****] after the final whistle. The man bleeds CIFC and deserves to be in the starting line-up whenever possible.

Now that is a quality, well considered, balanced post!!!!!!