Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Nice result!

Guest MOB Snr

In all fairness some of our crosses into the box in the second half were superb.

The two corners from Dave Lee were excellent and Tarks and Westy put in a number of good croses into the area that had Brightley struggling at times.

Originally Posted By: MOB Snr
He never controlled the six yard box at all!!

Despite the odd error I would rather have Rickys quality and all around technical abilty!!

MOB judge Dale when you seen him for a couple of games and I bet you would rather have him than Wiseman not being biased just honest

dale was the stand out keeper in this league last season.Just a bad night for the lad.Bet he has a belter in the FA CUP away at bromley saturday,come along and watch to find out.

The hornchurch service crew will be leaving upminster on platform 1 at 10.24am should any off you canveyites wish to join us

Mels like eating in a top quality restaurant where you know

what your going to get gerat food everytime hence reputation.

Dales like a good pub lunch either fantastic or average you

cant be certain what your going to get.

As for ricky well hes junk food if you cant afford the above

two you go for a take-away which as a occasional treat can be

good but you wouldnt want to make a habit of it.

Originally Posted By: urchinboy2
how you can judge dale on one game i do not know, if you watched hx regularly which you do not you will see that he is not average, and thats probably the only bad performance ive seen him have since he's been with us. In my opinnion the bloke should be playing at a higher standard.

Who said ive only seen him play one game???Dont jump to conclussions ive seen him play many
times thats a matter of fact.Im not that deluded to judge someone on one performance.

Its all about opinions and after the two saves Mel made and the quality Ricky can show, suits me, Ricky will be class!

Mel almost single handedly won us promotion at Rewdbridge (pun intended.