Apologies for the pretentiousness of my list, Paul. For the record, "Westworld" is a "Jurassic Park" style robots going mad in a theme park style film (yes, by Michael Crichton, who wrote "Jurassic Park" -what an imagination the man has). "The Taking Of Pelham 123" is a heist movie - a big screen blockbuster, as it were - with a lavishly funky soundtrack, "Chasing Amy" is a comedy starring Ben Affleck about a man who falls in love with a lesbian, "Brighton Rock" is a classic British film noir. It's about a hooligan. Read into that what you wish. Pretentious? Moi?
Many apologies if my list was too different to everyone else's - please find below a revised list:
1. The Santa Clause - Tim Allen! As Father Christmas!
2. Crossroads - Because it's got Britney in it.
3. Glitter - Mariah Carey's finest hour.
4. Trainspotting - because it would appear to be a caqpital offence if it isn't one of your favourite films.
5. Digby: The Biggest Dog In The World - Goodness, what a big dog!
6. Sorry, can't choose between any of the seven "Police Academy" films... All of them. Back to back.