Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Ramsgate away.

Mini Goose

No idea. I was up the other end.

Let's face it, if we'd thrown away a 2-0 lead at home against 10 men, I'd throw my toys out of the pram as well!

I stayed behind the goal we were shooting at for the second half, but apparently there were plenty of handshakes alround between both sets of fans up the other end.

Oh well, less than 200 home fans on a hot sunny Saturday, I think that club has bigger problems than those naughty Gulls...

Please come to the match at our place Mace, the one man and his dog will need some company supporting you on that day! Also, please try and sing a bit louder, even Margate were louder than you lot!

What did you expect,Mace?We all live in mobile homes,have no father figure,drive knackered,stolen XR3,S,our wives are ALL called Tracy and all dance round their white handbags wearing white stilletos.They don,t let us off the Island very often,so some of the lads are bound to seem a bit intimidating to genteel folk such as yourself,so its probably just as well you wont be gracing us with your presence when we host the rematch youd probably go home in tears

I've been taken off your forum so i would like to say sopme bits in here.

- There was no fighting.

- As TGE said above there was shaking hands afterwards.

- If the stewerds felt there was a problem we would havce been moved on anyway. They're not all stupid.

What annoys me is you were all fine at the time. But now youve got home and its sunk in that you fcked up a 2-0 lead.

You are just upset and you are taking it out on us.

lol bunch of wollys. You're making yourselves look silly.

Mini Gull, sorry goose.

Your right there was banter, and all was ok untill some young moron after yo scored was giving it the w@nker sign, and the come on lets fight gesture,fair on him to go over to the parents of the kids where the gestures was made and say sorry.

Your right to say there was hand shakes after the game.I think the problems started when the teams came off, and the insults stated then,the crowd from behind the goal where at this time in the bar,but i know that 1-2 of your fans wanted to fight, but this was nothing to do with the game.

Anyway this is getting [****!!****] boring you a bunch of mugs, but have a good season, and we will see you if the border control lets us sail in.Best Wishes to you all. Now lets drop this thread

Originally Posted By: Andy the Marsh Rat
What did you expect,Mace?We all live in mobile homes,have no father figure,drive knackered,stolen XR3,S,our wives are ALL called Tracy and all dance round their white handbags wearing white stilletos.

Dont be stupid Rat, thats the Urchins

Always remember a bloke called Andy used to think he was John Travolta did'nt realise he was having the piss ripped out of him. I used to travel down from Stevenage in those jazz funk days and the Goldmine was quality had many a good all nighter there. Whats the club called now if its still around ?

Originally Posted By: Pagey
Originally Posted By: Andy the Marsh Rat
What did you expect,Mace?We all live in mobile homes,have no father figure,drive knackered,stolen XR3,S,our wives are ALL called Tracy and all dance round their white handbags wearing white stilletos.

Dont be stupid Rat, thats the Urchins

excuse me!

2fingers

Originally Posted By: Mini Goose
I've been taken off your forum so i would like to say sopme bits in here.

- There was no fighting.
- As TGE said above there was shaking hands afterwards.
- If the stewerds felt there was a problem we would havce been moved on anyway. They're not all stupid.

What annoys me is you were all fine at the time. But now youve got home and its sunk in that you fcked up a 2-0 lead.

You are just upset and you are taking it out on us.

lol bunch of wollys. You're making yourselves look silly.

you'll get used to it, Goosey!

its because your new to the ryman premier league and they think ah new bait.....

wink