Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 18-December 17 )

• Photo
    Steve_J

• Photo
    paul butts

• Photo
    Butts

• Photo
    Massimo.Oldham

• Photo
    butts53

Photo

Hullbridge v Enfield Report by Russ (ha ha)

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
16 replies to this topic

offline Enfield Horn

Enfield Horn
  • First XI - Weekly Contract
I have just received the report on last nights match from Russ. I thought you might like to have a laugh.
Tuesday 14th October james came round to pick me up at 1-55pm we left milton keynes at 2pm to take a nice slow journey to heybridge (sorry i ment hullbridge)nice trip down the motoway when we came to basildon i turned my my satalite navigation on hoping this year we would find the ground wow how easy it was so easy we went straight there no mucking about this time it was 3-45 so time to find a nice pub we found the anchor inn i had sphegetti bollanace and james had bloody liver yuck!!!!!!!!!! then james saw a squirrel on the roof oppisite we sat there admiring what he was doing absolutly nothing he didn't even move i told james it must of been a fake one so then we had our puddings james had a cherry bakewell pudding and custard (greedy [****!!****])and i had a syrup pudding with cream (not a greedy [****!!****])oh yes i had 2 pints of britvic orange and lemonade james 2 diet cokes it was 5-15 when we came out and went right to the ground where we met kevin (our manager) our 2nd in control (ben) alan and mark yes mark he dont go to the important games on a Saturday just the silly midweek games so i had to have a word with him but he took it well bless him the weather wasn't to bad but i did have on 3 jumpers 2 vests and of course my football shirt it must of been sometime after 6pm that we went into the bar more surprises it wasn't open no drinks but me and james didn't moan we had ours earlier just shows you we arnt silly a few more of our fans rolled in even steve was there so now the report i bet you've been waiting for our team ........ brincat, robinson, borghys, oshin, bonwich, marin, balic, brown, clarke, seon,......... oshin scored our first goal on 15min the rain then came pouring down so i came in and sat in the bar,second half it stopped raining so i went to watch the game again they started well and with our backs up against the wall they scored to make 1-1 as the game moved on they looked the better team they had there chances but didn't take them but then about 3 mins from time clarke scored a beauty from about 25yards he turned and hit a screamer what went in of the underside of the bar great goal the enfield crowd went crazy the players all went over to the bench unbelivable great end to the match (ive sent you 2 photos to)............. russ

offline TopGun

TopGun
  • First XI - Sub
  • Supports: Enfield , West Ham .
  • Foes: You know who ,Grrrrr
Thats a classic , i'd better watch out in case I get the elbow

offline russ

russ
thats how a report should be done tony watch out im getting the hang of it now

russ

offline TopGun

TopGun
  • First XI - Sub
  • Supports: Enfield , West Ham .
  • Foes: You know who ,Grrrrr
I think we should get the penguin some bifocals , Now that would be Interesting brille008

offline JAX

JAX
  • First XI - Sub's Bench
  • Supports: Enfield FC
  • Foes: Anyone who plays us.
Russ good report,made my day!!!

offline russ

russ
wonder if james has read it yet im pleased you liked it jakki

russ

offline JAX

JAX
  • First XI - Sub's Bench
Russ I just read your joke on my E mail Very Funny as well .

offline russ

russ
oh mr cadbury one linda sent me that one you and tony going saturday

russ

offline Steph

Steph
  • First XI - Permanent
I was in the Anchor yesterday and had the cottage pie. Sheila had the steak salad. Nice couple of pints of Bombadier.

I am surprised Russ didn't mention the shorn dog which had a head the size of a bear.

Then a nice sail back up to Burnham. A perfect afternoon.

offline BladeRunner

BladeRunner
  • Supports: Sheffield United, Enfield ,
  • Foes: Sheffield Wednesday. Leeds Utd, Townies.
  • Fav. Sport(s): Cricket . Darts , Crown Green
You could have popped in to the match and said hello steph ! I'm the big ugly git !

offline russ

russ
that was a dog steph yes i did see it

russ

offline MK James

MK James
  • National Squad - 2nd XI
  • Supports: Enfield & Brimsdown United (2010)

Quality reporting Russ! Looking forward to seeing your write-up for the Takeley game, let us know if you see any unusual wildlife. I saw a stag on the way back from Barton Rovers last night, it was defintely not fake, had the antlers going on and everthing.

Steph- Russ was frightened of the dog. When I retire I hope my afternoons are spent like yours, just ambling down by the river. I won't get a boat though, maybe a pushbike.

offline russ

russ
good game at barton james who played and what was the score im sure your seeing things like that squirrel on the roof tuesday afternoon

russ

offline MK James

MK James
  • National Squad - 2nd XI
  • Supports: Enfield & Brimsdown United (2010)

It was 'alright, everybody was in the bar watching England. I think they won.

Cockfosters definitely did win, nicked it with 2 goals in the last 3 minutes to beat Crawley Green 2-1.

offline russ

russ
thanks for the update cockfosters lol

russ

offline JAX

JAX
  • First XI - Sub's Bench
Originally Posted By: MKJames

Quality reporting Russ! Looking forward to seeing your write-up for the Takeley game, let us know if you see any unusual wildlife. I saw a stag on the way back from Barton Rovers last night, it was defintely not fake, had the antlers going on and everthing.

Steph- Russ was frightened of the dog. When I retire I hope my afternoons are spent like yours, just ambling down by the river. I won't get a boat though, maybe a pushbike.
Another Russ report ??? Surely not doh

offline EFCMICK

EFCMICK
  • First XI - Sub's Bench
Just seen this great report Russ grin

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus