Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Topics

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 16-December 17 )

• Photo
    Lil Dave

• Photo
    smila

• Photo
    LAMMAS

• Photo
    Cerebus

• Photo
    Maffblue

• Photo
    realmickstevo79

Photo

Romford 2-0 E's

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
7 replies to this topic

offline TopGun

TopGun
  • First XI - Sub
  • Supports: Enfield , West Ham .
  • Foes: You know who ,Grrrrr
Another loss this time against the league leaders , all too often we got caught offside about 20 odd times although I did think the lino got most of them wrong . we badly need a replacment for sherwin his loss is now starting to show up badly .

Romford will take some catching and Basildon are now starting to slip up as well . Credit to Romford today they took their chances we didn't . I did like the new bloke Frank Webb at the back today I think he'll be ok for us .

I did enjoy the Radio Romford commentator today in the main stand , His running commentary made our afternoon. He was quite a fella !

offline ENFIELD GRIFFIN

ENFIELD GRIFFIN
  • Reserves
A frustrating afternoon but not surprising . the guy in the press box was quality and brightened up a gloomy afternoon He went balistic when they scored the second . We all had a chuckle at him.

offline EFCMICK

EFCMICK
  • First XI - Sub's Bench
doh

offline Repoman

Repoman
  • First XI - Sub's Bench
  • Supports: Romford
Originally Posted By: ENFIELD GRIFFIN
A frustrating afternoon but not surprising . the guy in the press box was quality and brightened up a gloomy afternoon He went balistic when they scored the second . We all had a chuckle at him.

He's quite a character isn't he! You should have heard him at the Takeley game when we scored our first (actually I'd be surprised if you didn't!)

I thought that it was a good game for the most part, and Enfield look solid but miss the spark up front that losing the forwards of the quality of Stanley inevitably causes. I hope you'll be up there at the end of the season (preferably second with Boro first!)

Nice to see some away supporters in what was our best home league gate of the season, and I think the top gate in the ESL this term.

offline JAX

JAX
  • First XI - Sub's Bench
  • Supports: Enfield FC
  • Foes: Anyone who plays us.
I'm sure we'll recover Repoman . Its always a good battle when we play Romford ,Enjoyed our stay with you . The entertainer in the press box was funny hope we see him again soon .

Regards Jakki .

offline Lightweight

Lightweight
  • National Squad - 1st XI
Our chairman asked him to tone it down a bit, but we wasn't having that so we told him to keep up the good work and go for it!

offline EFCMICK

EFCMICK
  • First XI - Sub's Bench
All clubs have their characters , Remember Bad Egg ? This forum just aint the same without him. God rest his soul.

offline MCP

MCP
  • Youth Team Coach
Originally Posted By: Lightweight
Our chairman asked him to tone it down a bit, but we wasn't having that so we told him to keep up the good work and go for it!

haha we were very adament about that

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus