Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

NEWS FLASH

canveyspur

Theres a cloud in the sky. So i've come in to browse the canvey posts. Still very hot so cant stay long will be having a dip in the pool to cool down, hope its not too hot over there. That hullbrige childs a bit of a twat, i think i'll send my grandchild over to sort him out, then again he might be too tough for him, his 8.(months that is). Yes you are right Gaffer i am missing you all, wish i could make Tilbury tonight but i missed the flight.

We are missing you too Kev, especially in this weather, we have no one to stand behind when it starts to p1ss down now!!!

Absolutely shocked Glen, levy don't faff about does he. Lets hope he can work his magic (especially tonight), wasn't a bad start either. He even played people in thier proper positions which ramos couldn't fathom out. And i'll sort you out gaffer when i come over next year some time, maybe when the tempreture drops below 30. Hope you havn't got snow yet like in London.

Just got back from Barnet, they 5 inches of snow last night, its like a different world.

I shall dust the gumshield down Kev!!!!! boxing