Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Tony Martin

So yet another [****!!****] of a judge has refused to give this bloke his just freedom.

If scum enter you property for illegal purposes, then they should be exposed to whatever you wish to chuck at them.

Another example of Blair's namby pamby society.

Oh and by the way, the government have only just discovered that Asylum seekers might be p*ssing a few people off. Didn,t Enoch predict this type of thing 35 years ago?

Unfortunatley our Enoch started the whole bloody charade off when,as minister advertising for recruits for our bus and NHS services

From the moment the idea was conceived it was mis-manageed forever more

Just out of interest does anyone know where Blairs outfit have got it right?

The case of Tony Martin is one of the worst travesties of justice ever perpertrated by this or any other government......

this self serving bunch of chancers put together by 'Peter Foster' are a joke of historical proportions and it serves everyone who voted for 'em right.....

its a pity Martin didn't kill the pair of them and then go down to the pikie camp where they came from in the first place and do the rest of 'em in as well.....

he should get a bloody medal.........

Well, you cant shoot them at all if you dont have a gun. If you have a gun, then obviously has to be properly licensed and stored in a lockable metal cabinet.

But if you do have to shoot them, just shoot them in the leg.

But I think that any use of a firearm would be seen as excessive force by most judges and juries.

I think more time should spent trying to keep rapists and kiddy-fiddlers locked up longer, rather than worrying about a bumpkin stupid enough to kill someone.

Somebody should shoot Tony Martin, firstly he's from a area where inbreeding is rife, it's not good for the genes of the country. Secondly he lived in a shack and like a gypo therefore he should of reconised one of his own. Thirdly he had a unlicenced shotgun which is no better than all the yardies in Harlesden and if the said robber stole the gun in the burglery it could escalate into more violence, it was very irresponsable. Two wrongs don't make a right as well!

Well, yes. I can understand that.

But I've been ithe victim in a number of muggings and attempted muggings (the success rate depends on how many of them there are!!) but it doesnt mean that next time I'm going to stab one of them. I'm not risking prison for the sake of a few losers and £20.

And, despite his stirring tactics, EFM is right about the gun being unlicensed.

But, yes, if he had been burgled that many times, you can understand him flipping. Doesnt make it right though.

I feel more sorry for the parents of raped and murdered children. They must want to shoot the culprits. They lose something far more important than a few household nik-naks.

I cannot comment on wether the gun was legal or illegal, I understood he owned a farm and most farmers own a gun. Don't suppose any of us have paid a visit down his road so it's probably all specualtion.

However, why should the nomark who robbed him be allowed to sue for something that happened whilst committing an illegal act.

After all "two wrongs don't make a right"

Here we go again !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I always thought an Englishman's home was his castle ?

The problem with this one is, that Mr Martin, (God Bless Him), shot the intruder ih THE BACK and that does NOT constitute 'reasonable force'.

What would have happened if Mr Marti had owned three or four savage Rottie's ? I suppose the courts would have insisted they be 'put-down' as viscious !!

Justice in this country ? I dont fecking think so !!

I suppose, they'll change the burglars name, give him a whole new identity when he comes out, and ensconce him in some luxurious villa in Spain.

As I said, JUSTICE ???