Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Shirts

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by getalonggang:

<strong>Delivery is expected first week in July with sample shirts being on display at the East St Albans Jubliee fun day on 15th June at Highfield Park.</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Where's Highfield Park, anyone?

Amateurs. Come down London Road, out of the City Centre. Keep on going. Eventually Francis Bacon comes up on the left. You come to a roundabout. Turn left. You are now 'behind' Francis Bacon. You come to another roundabout. Turn right (basically going straight on). Follow the road round for about 1 mile. It's on the right, opposite Starlight Way. This is just where the thing is being held, I believe, not all of Highfield Park.

From Sandpit lane, turn and go down Beechwood Avenue. Come to the two roundabouts and choose the second exit, down Ashley Road. Follow this for a mile and a bit, and leave the industrial stuff behind you. You then come to two roundabouts. Turn left at the second one. Go down this road and turn right at the end, at another roundabout. Follow this road and turn left at the next roundabout. 100 yards on your left.

gha yes i think your directions are correct hope I can find it!

SAINTSJUSTMAD74

the catalogue pictures I was given have the right colours for away strip but not right syle [Gary Roberts choice] away shirt is due by courier tomorrow - but no home shirt as it is special order [thought I already said all this?] pics of suitable model [Knocky in 46- 52 size?] will be on site asap

CU all Saturady at the Fun day