Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Hastings.

Mini Goose

Should be a good game. they are a team in a similar position to us so we will both be hoping to take all 3 points and pull away and make our way back into the play offs.

Not sure what their away following is like but i think they get descent home crowds so who knows.

I'd like to say 2-1 to Canvey but i can see a 1-1 comming out of it.

Guest MOB Snr

However many their following is, it probably will not out number the urchins, we are getting more and more at every game, what is going on?

All welcome, but can you call your self an urchin if you watch three Canvey games on the spin??

Also how can urchins stand under the shelter and sing "we all live in a yellow caravan" like those two last week.

Will be a tough game. Hastings have won 5 of their last 6 games and have recovered well after a dodgy start to the season.

They are certainly no mugs.

Great win yesterday, thoroughly deserved and how good is Stuart Ainsley? Dobbo back as well, he was awesome too, and another crap referee! Have we done something to the ref's this season, home or away, we don't get anything in our favour (apart from maybe Leon Gordons 2nd)!

A lot of contenders for man of the match yesterday could've been anyone from Dobbo, Antoine, Gordon or Ainsley.

We had such a presence with both Antoine and Gab up front that we lost when Gab went off. Both are strony, quality attacking players and gave no-one in the Hastings defence any room.

Didn't see Ainsley hit the ball as my view behind the goal was blocked, just saw it smash the roof of the net.

Dubious call about the 'goal' cleared off the line. Didn't think the first one was, but we had a good shout with the second.

Also thought that the Ref wasn't the worst we've seen, but his assistants were [****!!****].

Welcome to the lane, the home of the Leagues leading scorers!

Ok we have conceeded a few, but we like to live on the edge, never a dull game when we are involved!

The first half performance was exceptional and we completely

tore them apart it could have been double figures.Leon gordon

was superb as was ainsley but i thought the return of dobbo was

excellent he controlled the midfield with dominance which we have missed when hes not involved.

It shows that were starting to get a real strength in depth

as three of our best performers this season werent available.

But without mel,ben and jay we still got the result.I know jay

is suspended but does any one know how long ben and mel are out

for? As we have some huge games coming up and need every one available.

I couldnt make the harlow game but from what ive heard he

injured his arm during his heroics!By all accounts he was quite

sensational!On saturday i see him jay and ben watching the game

by the changing rooms so he wasnt on the bench.

I thought ricky did very well but id pick mel over him all day long.