Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Updates | Boreham Wood v MARGATE

Jake

scs and coleman trained at Hartsdown with the ressies last night.

U18's 6 Dover 7 after extra time in John Ullman Kent Youth Cup

Thanks for the update Mark on the players, great to hear.

Am pleased for Kieran because that lad really wants to play for the team and as said does things simple but effective at times.

and now for the innevitable StuyRandall moaning about Morris post:

as ive said a few times before, i really dont rate the kid. admittedly, when ive seen him play, he was going from box to box, putting in a lot of effort, proving that he wanted to be there playing for us, but he was never doing anything other than that. running around all the time but achieving nothing, thats all he ever seemed to do...

but if he is improving, then thats great for him, and i will gladly watch him play for us if he is actually doing something useful for us. good luck to him, i hope he does improve and continue to put in good performances for us

Do you think Stuy that a player can also have a good game,even if he never touches the ball once?

If a player stifles the opposition- and prevents them getting the ball so much, could that be just as effective as making the defence spliiting pass ?

If a player is always in the 'right position' to receive a pass and so not put his colleague in trouble, can that also be very effective ?

Sometimes the simple stuff has a massive effect.

Sorry but I'm with Stuy on this one.He's seen things as I've seen them.In fact I'd say Stuy is spot on.

Whilst I need more convincing I too hope the improvement he showed the other night,as some have mentioned,continues,as it will be both good for the player and the team.We need them ALL pulling together right now with each & every one of them making a contribution of some sort.We certainly can't afford to be carrying any passengers,moreso with a possible 10 points deduction looming.

Is'nt it interesting how we see things differently.

Whilst to be fair, i only see about 12 games a season, from what i have seen, i thought in the games he played;Morris was actually better last season than this-(maybe something to do with the fact that he had more experienced players around him last season)and as i think he has an awful lot of potential; i was delighted to read that he was on great form on tuesday night.