Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Cheeky Monkeys

Guest MOB Snr

Guest MOB Snr

Tooting web

Loan signing Chris Sullivan made an immediate impact as Terrors returned to the Ryman Leagues remotest and most inhospitable outpost on Saturday.

Have you ever been to Tooting what a dump!!!

"Canvey were nothing special but generally solid throughout the team and they don't give away early Christmas presents." - Tooting forum.

I'd love to see us if we were somethings special! Our performances of late have been fantastic. smile

I'm happy with nothing special if this is how it's going to be!!

Obviously couldn't handle a couple of shandies.

Originally Posted By: yellow angel
Not the most charming of people I'm afraid, their first words on arriving on the terrace "what a [****!!****] hole!" They then proceeded to say(with great imagination) that we were, "six fingered, inbred, pikey scum" - still, he who laughs last etc laugh

Bit saucey frompeople coming from an area where you call Dad uncle

A more balanced view:

Originally Posted By: Tim from another forum
Canvey Island 3 Tooting & Mitcham United 1 (Isthmian League Premier Division) Att: 387

Decided against getting up early for Southampton and went to sunny Essex instead. A long drive, but a very enjoyable game between two decent sides. Tooting were, I felt, a little unlucky to get nothing from this game. They took an early lead, but then were 3-1 down by half time. There was much endeavour in the second half but no more goals. Much impressed by Tooting's Chris Sullivan. Class.

I liked the ground very much, especially watching bloody great tankers sailing by apparently above pitch level. Home supporters were entertaining. Admission was

Originally Posted By: Ribbit
A more balanced view:

Originally Posted By: Tim from another forum
Canvey Island 3 Tooting & Mitcham United 1 (Isthmian League Premier Division) Att: 387

Decided against getting up early for Southampton and went to sunny Essex instead. A long drive, but a very enjoyable game between two decent sides. Tooting were, I felt, a little unlucky to get nothing from this game. They took an early lead, but then were 3-1 down by half time. There was much endeavour in the second half but no more goals. Much impressed by Tooting's Chris Sullivan. Class.

I liked the ground very much, especially watching bloody great tankers sailing by apparently above pitch level. Home supporters were entertaining. Admission was