Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

DOor still spinninng

townerboy

Does anyone know what has happened to Sean Ridgway ?

Signed in September with SM stating how pleased he was with the "capture of the player from St Albans"

He has started 1 game ( was substituted ) and has been sub 7 times getting on 4 times for "bit" performances.

Is he as good as SM stated when he signed him, or is this another signing soon to go out thro' those revolving doors ?

• 4 weeks later...

I dont think that Max could hack it with the present side however a month ago I would not have said that.

I think he is a good prospect but he has made it plain he wants regular football and Town cannot offer him that.

Will the player from St Johnstone require international clearance? Has anyone seen him play?

The CV's of the two boys signing are very impressive, as we all know so long as they impress on the pitch then it does not matter what former club they have been with.

They may be in the wilderness somewhat and want somewhere as a stepping stone, as they may attract interest from clubs above our level if they help us on this winning quest we are anticipating.

Always sad to see two lads such as Max and Shaun leave, to be fair Shaun came to us from Brimsdown and is now at Ware so he has enhanced himself. Max will probably get more run outs with Potters Bar than with us, a good move for him too, good luck to them both.

I do still think we lack a goal poacher up front to balance the team up, I know we've banged in 10 in 3 games but Hammond and Hughes are not prolific strikers who can score bread butter goals. Although both have a part to play.

Originally Posted By: Enfield United

I do still think we lack a goal poacher up front to balance the team up, I know we've banged in 10 in 3 games but Hammond and Hughes are not prolific strikers who can score bread butter goals. Although both have a part to play.

Agree 100% ( that means totally WA Chaves )
This is still our "missing link" which needs to be sorted.
We need a player who can play off Ellis Remy.

Originally Posted By: Gazza
Originally Posted By: OldTowner
Former midfield player with Wimbeldon, MK Dons and Cardiff before short term spell at St Johnstone.

ILP, Div1, Championship, SL1 & now IL1N, that is some tour.

He knows where the train station is then

OT-I have'nt seen the last 3 wins, (thats why we've won) but is'nt Rudi playing the attacking midfielder in a 5 man midfield, stephenson,deane,marshall and jones?