Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

DOor still spinninng

townerboy

[quote=Enfield United

OT-I have'nt seen the last 3 wins, (thats why we've won) but is'nt Rudi playing the attacking midfielder in a 5 man midfield, stephenson,deane,marshall and jones?

Any chance you could continue to stay away then ? evil

As for Rudi, I think he is gradually getting back to his best, when he pushes forwatd, but we still need the goal poacher to play off Ellis Remy.

Can't wait for Ellis to be back.

I would rather see Wild and Stevo ( Ticks worries me 9 out of 10 games ) as the mid back 2 with Jonesy deep and Rudi forward in a diamond shape mid field.

Originally Posted By: OldTowner
[quote=Enfield United

OT-I have'nt seen the last 3 wins, (thats why we've won) but is'nt Rudi playing the attacking midfielder in a 5 man midfield, stephenson,deane,marshall and jones?

Any chance you could continue to stay away then ? evil

As for Rudi, I think he is gradually getting back to his best, when he pushes forwatd, but we still need the goal poacher to play off Ellis Remy.
Can't wait for Ellis to be back.

I would rather see Wild and Stevo ( Ticks worries me 9 out of 10 games ) as the mid back 2 with Jonesy deep and Rudi forward in a diamond shape mid field.

Your not the first person to suggest that to me, I've survived 27 assasination attempts I think, or is that normal driving Edmonton and Ponders End?

Originally Posted By: sadofans
As a concerned supporter what are the committee doing about MS who is trying to rip apart the youth by promising them places in Potters Bar,or do they care?

Is that how you read what's been happening?

Personally, I have no problem with talented players getting an early opportunity to see how they fare at first team level and am happy for Mike to improve the likes of Tom Riley and Sean Shields. Who knows, if he does a good enough job maybe they will soon be back competing for first team places at ETFC.

I just hope they, and any others that may be considering moving, don't end up simply being used as stop gaps while Adam and Mike bring in more experienced players.

Of the other players than have joined PBT (eg Jack Sawyer & Lewis Jones), they are neither current Youth Team players or with an immediate first team future at ETFC.

You cant stop 18yr olds leaving to try and 'better' themselves and we hope they do and also appreciate the efforts that were made for them under the ETFC unmbrella.

We are more likely to be promoted than PBT will ever be, so if we do move at least a notch up and these players get a lot better then they have a door of familiarity to knock on in the future.

Listen folks, would you be so worried about the number of signings on if we continue an upward surge? I would'nt.

Facts are the ones that have been signed up to end of November performed 'so well' we languish below mid-table, so, keep that door spinning til us supporters have the quality we seek to watch, the results we want to get and all this backed up with the odd youth player coming through as well.

Originally Posted By: Enfield United
Listen folks, would you be so worried about the number of signings on if we continue an upward surge? I would'nt.

Facts are the ones that have been signed up to end of November performed 'so well' we languish below mid-table, so, keep that door spinning til us supporters have the quality we seek to watch, the results we want to get and all this backed up with the odd youth player coming through as well.

Who's worried?