Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

DOor still spinninng

townerboy

Originally Posted By: Gazza
Can anyone else hear Arky's mind ticking over?

Shirts...... Names........ Squad Numbers....... evil

How many players have we actually signed/registered since last summer? Does anyone actually know the total?

How about "name the squad" Arky,

Originally Posted By: Arkwright
Originally Posted By: Enfield United
Listen folks, would you be so worried about the number of signings on if we continue an upward surge? I would'nt.

Facts are the ones that have been signed up to end of November performed 'so well' we languish below mid-table, so, keep that door spinning til us supporters have the quality we seek to watch, the results we want to get and all this backed up with the odd youth player coming through as well.

In true Basil Fawlty fashion I'd say 'ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee nobody is worried and there I was thinking that he and him and he were!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In that case, how many have we signed up this season, Birthday Jim where are you??????

Who's worried?

Originally Posted By: backfour1
Originally Posted By: Sponsor of Beer
Can't be a bad player though, I guess. Look forward to seeing him in action.

With this cold weather by the time we get to play he'll probably have f**cked off again.

Can't help thinking none of these boys give a toss about ET

Well thats a cynical presumption that has no facts to support it.

My view is that these new lads are at ETFC because of what we have to offer them, the challenge that lies before them and the coaching staff that will be in charge of them,

We'll have to wait for the weather to thaw out before we see what XI will be starting next.

But i'd rather have the new lads signing up and the operation for change thats evidently in place rather than persevere with the disjointed team and performances us fans were being dealt with prior to SB's appointment, and if that means a few of the established players noses being put out of joint then so be it.

Originally Posted By: Arkwright
Listen folks, would you be so worried about the number of signings on if we continue an upward surge? I would'nt.

Facts are the ones that have been signed up to end of November performed 'so well' we languish below mid-table, so, keep that door spinning til us supporters have the quality we seek to watch, the results we want to get and all this backed up with the odd youth player coming through as well.

In true Basil Fawlty fashion I'd say 'ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee nobody is worried and there I was thinking that he and him and he were!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In that case, how many have we signed up this season, Birthday Jim where are you??????

Who's worried?

I'm not saying anything bearing in mind Arky's sweepstake....

.......and here comes another one, Clydie Roberts evidently is on his way to us from that hot bed of football......Waltham Forest!!!

When did he join Waltham Forest he was at Potters Bar.

If Roberts has signed expect Ryan Edgar and probably Danny Francis to follow.

Originally Posted By: ronin
.......and here comes another one, Clydie Roberts evidently is on his way to us from that hot bed of football......Waltham Forest!!!

When did he join Waltham Forest he was at Potters Bar.

If Roberts has signed expect Ryan Edgar and probably Danny Francis to follow.

Clydie left PBT and went to WF - but has not played for them ( I think - anyway )
Ryan Edgar has already signed and played for Town.

Please keep up !!!!

Who is Danny Francis ??

Obviously missed Edgar signing for you achso can`t believe Roberts went to Potters Bar and then Waltham Forest seeing one the reasons he left us was because he wanted more money.

Danny Francis is an attacking defender/midfielder, played at Canvey with Edgar and Roberts and joined them at Potters Bar. I rate Edgar and Roberts but Francis didn`t really cut it at Canvey.

Originally Posted By: ronin
Obviously missed Edgar signing for you achso can`t believe Roberts went to Potters Bar and then Waltham Forest seeing one the reasons he left us was because he wanted more money.

Danny Francis is an attacking defender/midfielder, played at Canvey with Edgar and Roberts and joined them at Potters Bar. I rate Edgar and Roberts but Francis didn`t really cut it at Canvey.

Danny Francis in the ESL was not exceptional! Nice person though!