Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Topics

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 19-October 17 )

• Photo
    Ian_D

• Photo
    Rings

• Photo
    boyblunder

• Photo
    daredevil8k

• Photo
    Rebel_Del

• Photo
    nick.ince

Photo

is the game on wednesday

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
20 replies to this topic

offline russ

russ
  • First XI - Weekly Contract
anyone heard if the games on v eton manor wednesday

russ

offline MK James

MK James
  • National Squad - 2nd XI
  • Supports: Enfield & Brimsdown United (2010)

The only person who reckons they can see that far in the future is Man From Mars. Sit back, relax and watch Spurs grind their way to a 1-1 draw with the Irons.

offline russ

russ
1-1 dont be silly james

russ

offline dickiedocker

dickiedocker
  • Reserves
Originally Posted By: russ
anyone heard if the games on v eton manor wednesday

russ

It's in the lap of the gods matey, or should i say the lining machine, after tonights dowmpour lets hope wabbey check the lines earlier than last time.

offline russ

russ
thanks mate il phone them wed

russ

offline Mr Happy

Mr Happy
  • Youth Team Coach
  • Supports: Enfield Town & Spurs
  • Foes: Gooner scumbags
Originally Posted By: MKJames

The only person who reckons they can see that far in the future is Man From Mars. Sit back, relax and watch Spurs grind their way to a 1-1 draw with the Irons.

Got that one wrong James. gotcha2 The mighty Spurs are on the way up. UEFA cup qualification for next season and the Champions League thereafter!!! excited

offline MK James

MK James
Champions League. attentat bs grin

Far too many players who are barely Premiership standard let alone top 4. Seriously the only players of any quality at Tottenham are Woodgate, Dawson & Roman. Some of the others have their moments but are far too inconsistent. Don't get me started on Gomes, Hutton or Zokora.

offline russ

russ
roman dont tell me james you cant spell his first name

russ

offline Mr Happy

Mr Happy
  • Youth Team Coach
  • Supports: Enfield Town & Spurs
  • Foes: Gooner scumbags
Errr Russ, that is his first name you numpty!!!

James agree with you on those three. Zokora had a good game but is not good ehough. Hutton is an alchy (well aren't all Scots???!!!) and Gomes is...wel he is Gomes!! However, Lennon is now back in fine form and Corluka is a very good player who will get better. Modric is now getting used to the Premiership and is starting to show some class. Spurs need another good centre half and a good box to box hard tackling midfielder.

offline russ

russ
errr sure is mr happy my mistake il say it again his surname...... whats a numpty!!!!!

russ

offline Man From Mars

Man From Mars
  • Supports: The E's
  • Foes: The Cliquey Clan
  • Fav. Player(s): Anyone who scores against the cliquey Townies
Originally Posted By: MKJames

The only person who reckons they can see that far in the future is Man From Mars.
Pity I cant see the lotto numbers then eh James , I'd buy out the cliquey's and bankrupt them ,Then move us in you know where . Just read some nobs post on their forum hinting about another tennant at Brimsdown when they sling their hooks . Cant see Big Steve subscribing to the cliquey clans coffers ,can you mate. eek

What did you think about the eco warriors at stansted airport yesterday "WHAT A RESULT" eh mate . Oh if I was 10 years younger I could have been part of that .

offline MK James

MK James
Originally Posted By: Man From Mars
What did you think about the eco warriors at stansted airport yesterday "WHAT A RESULT" eh mate . Oh if I was 10 years younger I could have been part of that .

Their group was called Plane Stupid. Funny because it's a double joke isn't it. I'll laugh like a drain when they get their way and we're all we all having to grown our own food and travel by horse, they'll be wishing for their Pot Noodles and their parent's Volvo's then.

How much younger will you have to be to actually turn up for a game?

offline Man From Mars

Man From Mars
You know what my state of health is mate but I do purchase my Concessionary season ticket as my conscience says I have too so it dont really matter if I'm there or not because when I'm not I am if you know what I mean ,Its a big effort for me to get up to the caravan as well and check if its ok , I dont get too many guests in the winter months Just some ufo spotter mates of mine from norfolk occasionally . We're spotting out near RAF Lakenheath this weekend as there is usually some UFO activity around there this time of year,Thats if them nobhead soldiers or the old bill dont come out and move us on . Another good place is RAF Newton in Notts Lots of mysterious lights in the sky around there too.

offline SirGarfieldSober

SirGarfieldSober
  • Spectator
ha ha - tennants super is about all they will get.
i'm looking forward to the sight of them rolling the stand down carterhatch lane attached to the back of a robin reliant as they tow it the the QE2 money pit.

then having to roll it backward and forwards across the running track until they get bored of that idea. Then finally just when the light appears at the end of the debt tunnel, the bulb goes out and everyone wants their money back.

if of course they get round to deciding first what colour they want the seats to be. There may even be a special stand built just for the new signings.

roll on the summer and some proper sport.

offline Man From Mars

Man From Mars
Blimey O'Riley Garthy You dont beat about the bush do you eh mate .

I'm, surprised the cliquey's dont sneak over to cheshunt and nick our old ex chelsea seats back as well .

I wonder if they're still got the ex saracens turnstiles as well ? Old Laz dumped alot of stuff over there I hear .

offline football fanatic

football fanatic
  • Spectator
Originally Posted By: SirGarfieldSober
There may even be a special stand built just for the new signings.

grin grin yay

offline Gazza

Gazza
Originally Posted By: Man From Mars
What did you think about the eco warriors at stansted airport yesterday "WHAT A RESULT" eh mate . Oh if I was 10 years younger I could have been part of that.

Oh yeah great result, what exactly did it achieve? err...nothing!
Caused innocent people lots of chaos, oh & they all must be really proud in causing one young girl to miss her relatives funeral!

What comes around goes around & I hope they get what they deserve & more! Total Tossers!

Anyway MfM how are we these days?

offline Gazza

Gazza
Originally Posted By: SirGarfieldSober
ha ha - tennants super is about all they will get.
i'm looking forward to the sight of them rolling the stand down carterhatch lane attached to the back of a robin reliant as they tow it the the QE2 money pit.

then having to roll it backward and forwards across the running track until they get bored of that idea. Then finally just when the light appears at the end of the debt tunnel, the bulb goes out and everyone wants their money back.

if of course they get round to deciding first what colour they want the seats to be. There may even be a special stand built just for the new signings.

roll on the summer and some proper sport.

There may even be a special stand built just for the new signings.

That is quality banter, Im just jealous I didnt think of it evil

However the rest of your rant is all rather sad & pathetic, you have rather let yourself down there Sir Garfield, you can do much better than that, now come on, pick your dummy up you spat out & lets put all your toys back in the pram & start again! happybouncer

offline Enfield United

Enfield United
  • First XI - Permanent
Could'nt agree more so Gazza with both your last postings.

Are you gonna tell me that none of the 1893 crew will ever visit the QE when its up and running, I think some will sneak in to see whats happening, and I dont blame them.

But guy's, your overlooking one thing, we dont have any debt and all our costs are budgeted with the exception of raising 50k. Although it seems alot of money, which it is, it is also very doable.

People from 1893, Playing fields and even the silly guy's from Wabbey and Cheshunt mocked us hard and long about the QE and that it would be given to Wimpey or Laing Constructions (if they are still in existance) but we've come out of it looking very strong and look to establish ourselves as the providers of senior footy in our borough.

As for tennants Waltham Forest and Redbridge are the two most local homeless clubs I can think of that qualify...............

offline Sponsor of Beer

Sponsor of Beer
  • Reserves Coach
I understand Goldsdown Holdings is considering a very healthy offer that's already been made.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus