Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

lets keep singing

diddy.d

how can we call ourself supporters when we only sing when we are winning. yesterday our boys needed picking up but all we were doing was shouting at there skipper and moaning.no one was singing its no wonder we lost. the same happend last week away to Horsham. lets get behind the lads this is when they need us

It was quite subdued at times yesterday but feel that was a combination of the poor weather and a dissapointing display on the pitch.

I think diddy is spot on people who only claim to be involved in the club when it suits should know better and set a good example to the younger supporters, The club and manager need everybodys support we should be all in it together or go home and shout at football on the telly !!!

good call diddy. It's true, we do seem to of lost our way of late. But all i can do is look at the league and think what a great position we are in for our 1st season back. The big problem is that if we don't start getting some good results at home all those "fickle fans" that have just come back are going to start walking again. Still Dartford would be a good place to start. We still owe them from last year.

I always enjoy a good sing-song when I'm under the shed, especially when the weather conditions are like they were Saturday if only to keep everyone warm.

However when things need changing, be it tactics, formations or personel I don't think those standing behind the goal should be criticised for voicing their opinions openly.

They may not be the most optimistic people, but then we all feel something needs to be done when things aren't going right.

There wasn't anybody behind the goal!

To be fair I think we dominated the game totally until Maidstone scored, then heads dropped a bit.

It was really a game of 2 goalkeepers, their's made 3 good stops and Ricky totally misjudged either his setting up of the wall or his starting position. I was behind the goal at the other end and I could see the huge gap and knew exactly what was going to happen.

I think if we had swapped keepers with them we would have won 3-0.

Originally Posted By: cif
We have a good team & a good manager. Do we really need a handfull of no it all, no nothings. No one likes to lose but it happens its how you get over it that counts, contstant abuse/advise is a slippery slope.

Yeah, 'cause singing non stop at every other game this season is constant abuse. Good one.