Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Essex Senior Cup Draw

ronin

Not the most appealing of draws but at least we have a good chance of making the semi finals if we get past Grays.

Grays has been arranged for next Tuesday.

• 4 weeks later...

Just about by the sounds of it..

Looks like you have upset FC Clacton CRFC Boss

I took this from the FC Clacton Forum..

Now I know Concord are no longer Essex Senior League but they obviously still have some habits that we have seen from other ESL sides in the last year or two and at times, their bench and in particular one young lad behind their dug-out conducted themselves really poorly.

It made me once and for all realise that I am glad that we did not get into that league. The sad thing about it all when you know you are up against an ESL side is that it is all so predictable.

A shame for the decent folk that are connected to that league but give me the RL any day of the week as apart from just about one unsavoury individual in our league, the ESL does not compare to the RL on and off the pitch in the way people conduct themselves and I'm sure our players feel safer in the RL environment where football is played....

Would be great to see an all Canvey Final.

Just about by the sounds of it..

Looks like you have upset FC Clacton CRFC Boss

I took this from the FC Clacton Forum..

Now I know Concord are no longer Essex Senior League but they obviously still have some habits that we have seen from other ESL sides in the last year or two and at times, their bench and in particular one young lad behind their dug-out conducted themselves really poorly.

It made me once and for all realise that I am glad that we did not get into that league. The sad thing about it all when you know you are up against an ESL side is that it is all so predictable.

A shame for the decent folk that are connected to that league but give me the RL any day of the week as apart from just about one unsavoury individual in our league, the ESL does not compare to the RL on and off the pitch in the way people conduct themselves and I'm sure our players feel safer in the RL environment where football is played....

We are glad you haven't been accepted the ESL!Feck off you and your fecking popsy tractors boys league!!What a load of [****!!****]!!! angry