Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

GRAYS GOING FULL TIME

[color:"blue"] [/color] interesting to read some of your comments on grays going "pro" i think its a bit bizzarre, not sure when the board decided to do it, havnt heard even a wisper of it until now,

i think its a bad idea as a vast amout of the better players at this level also want to keep there jobs,

also heard a strong relocation rumour too,

i think it will be a big f*ck up

been supporting the blue for all my life, maybe 113 year might go down the lavvy,

even so looking forward to next season

i think when we play you scum bags it a proppa derby

basilriccay are to middle class, and the fleet are a [****!!****] joke with there 25 fans

Take it outside lads!!!

dont them posh kids get exited, what you going to with your saturdays, clean daddys rover, or ponce around with a pastal jumper over your shoulders with your gay middle class mates,

BILLERICAY FC R-I-P

it was nice knowing you

As I said lads, if you want to hurl insults at each other you are very welcome to. Just do it on another forum please!!