Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Next Season's Merchandise

While an on-line club shop is a geat idea (and many people would prefer to order on-line rather than use the telephone) maybe as an interim measure the items in the club shop could be advertised on the website with sizes, prices, pictures if possible, with the relevant phone numbers to ring, until said on-line shop is ready. Likewise the season tickets.

Just a thought. Must dash, Denmark v Senegal second-half beckons.

"....at the last Board Meeting, concerns were expressed re costs (from the club's view point i.e. season ticket sales)."

Are you related to HBEE, Getalonggang?

Oi Rob. Apart from you and that chap who pretends to be your brother, who are these "many people" who would prefer to order something on-line [whatever that means] rather than by telephone?

Oh, by the way. Any chance of a new club tie next season. That current one is cr*p.

Oi Webbo. Publish the lists and stop being disruptive.

<small>[ 06 June 2002, 01:41 PM: This message was edited by: AFF ]</small>

items will be finalised at 13/6 meeeting and a copy of price list and photos of merchandise will be provided to Webbo , not sure about on line shop yet , at the last board meeting concerns were expressed re costs [from the clubs view point i.e. season ticket sales]

Webbo to be fair you were given previous lists ?

nothing difficult here yes new club tie is being checked out by the board and it looks good AFF , if you want to order goods details will be on web site as soon as i GIVE THEM TO WEBBO and even if you live in the wood we can deliver to your door , that should cover 99% of potential purchasesrs if not call me on 07714 145 862

not difficult as some on the wirral found out tonight