Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Cricket.

You shouldn't speak about Mr Holden like that , Les.

Strangely, when memberships run out - will those who are no longer members still come on here bleating about what a rotten bunch MYFC are for helping us win the trophy final at Wembley, and giving us a stay of execution financially for another year?

Perhaps then we will see a return of respected posters such as AlanW, JC, Bernard, StuM, Riverview Supporter,Jeff, Jimmy and so on.

I think they might want to come back here regardless.

See..there is no opportunity on the Vichy forum to speak the truth regarding the clubs current owners..and since there do seem that this will become a pressing and urgent issue very soon,what choice will they have?

Just asking this as you are a moderator over there.

Besides,the official forum is somewhat boring,don

in response to claudius post

"Allright then..very,jeff or spursfan..whatever the flavour of the day it is..."

im jeff in real life thespursfan here and very tenables on myfc its not hard there are many people who have different forum names here and on myfc, Ive explained mine everywhere.

"Around 7200 has up til now renewed or bacame members after 19 February.

Around 3300 of those 7200 is renewals for year two..ie money coming in for MyFC.

The renewal rate is currently around 120 per day..this after at least a couple of emails has been sent out begging for members to renew.Now,those are the facts..not opinions for or against."

i think they are fair numbers, yes.

"One has to ask oneself if members haven

Claudius, I use this site for PMing and occasionally see what's going on here and all I can see on this forum is a bit of provoking.

In regards to "what might go on" on the other forum - I've never understood the problem you onlookers have. There's no problem with moderating or the moderators as far as I'm aware and to be honest it's quite pleasant.

This site is definitely more functional and in a way yes, I do wish the forum was still here purely for those functional reasons. On the new forum it's hard to know how many posts or threads you need to read and it can be frustrating but it's civil on there and there's lots of interesting debates about proper Fleet matters so I don't mind too much. smile

Originally Posted By: Hempstead Gaz
You shouldn't speak about Mr Holden like that , Les.
Strangely, when memberships run out - will those who are no longer members still come on here bleating about what a rotten bunch MYFC are for helping us win the trophy final at Wembley, and giving us a stay of execution financially for another year?
Perhaps then we will see a return of respected posters such as AlanW, JC, Bernard, StuM, Riverview Supporter,Jeff, Jimmy and so on.

Almost a funny there Gary.....Be careful, we might start taking you seriously! doah

Originally Posted By: Claudius
I do however notice,that you lot have managed to make the Chelsea turns Eufc fan Harry J pissedup moderator over there.

Let me congratulate you.

I still see the club manages to make all the right choices.

It is quite hilarious,if being able to watch it all from a somewhat safe distance..in perspective to HJAs very current position.

Me?

Wouldn

• 2 years later...

Aha..so you are Very tenables over there.

Strange all this different nicknames.I was Claudius over there before I quit MyFC..I am Claudius on FreeMyfc.com...and I am Claudius here.

See,no hidden agenda whatsoever.It is the more honest way to interact with people IMHO.

Regarding MyFC..it is dead..and we are just a little bit of time away from a complete meltdown.

With regard to this..Very tenables..what is your thoughts on the severe lack of progress regarding the MyF renewals up til now?

You are a member,you know how it looks.

I know too..and with these facts as background,what are your thoughts regarding the stayingpower of the organisation MyFC.

We both know it.They are soon dead.Tell me the truth.

Other than that,I feel sorry for those individuals that is becoming new members of MyFC at this point in time.They really have no way of knowing what I,Terry venables and others knows...that everything points towards a complete MyFC meltdown in the very near future.

They are basically throwing 35 quids straight away.Those money will be picked up by some..and they will be cheated in all honesty.I resent that,and I will continue to fight against it.

Regarding MyFC..it is my sincere and crystalclear opinion that they are INCOMPETENT as owners of Eufc.

It is hurting the club as we speak via monumental monthly operational losses,and it will hurt them even more when MyFC..as owners..will not longer be able to sustain such a large deficit.

The tab will eventually have to be picked up by someone.

Eufc are in big trouble here..that is another honest opinion I have..one that is backed up by the facts.

Hmmm, that was 2 years, 5 months ago.

EUFC are not in trouble.

MYFC are still going.

The relationship bewteen the locals and MYFC has never been better - we even shared a vote on kit colour.

Fleet are back where they were pre- MYFC.

The best news is that Loose, UU, AFF No1, Claudius and Billy Nick were really, really WRONG!!