Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Uncle Urchin

Originally Posted By: PatMan
Originally Posted By: loosely

I think the people who alter posts and improperly deleted others are mostly working their magic on other sites now fortunately.

Nope they are still here...

Devils in the detail Pat. And you were being so constructive elsewhere...sigh....

Originally Posted By: loosely

Devils in the detail Pat. And you were being so constructive elsewhere...sigh....

Shouldn't be so paranoid Loose...

Are ya really telling me that the forum mods who altered posts are all elsewhere?

Sigh... Details

• 2 weeks later...

Are you looking at the right figures Jeff? I think not. The membership continues to drop. Yesterday it was 9622 members - 15 fewer than Friday's figure. That is NOT an increase since the February renewal date - more are failing to renew than are renewing or joining for the first time. It's tracked very closely on freemyfc on a daily basis.

Would have thought that the only figure that mattered was what was in the bank. We were told that at the middle of March EUFC had

Originally Posted By: Uncle Urchin
myfc announced that it was 9134 in the NLP...as I said...there are anomolies in the numbers related to 2 year members...

keep up please jeff....smile

it was 9100ish now its 9600ish, it looks like an increase to me, not the 2000 decrease predicted.

as long as the anomalies are paying they are welcome. :-)

Originally Posted By: thespursfan
Originally Posted By: Uncle Urchin
myfc announced that it was 9134 in the NLP...as I said...there are anomolies in the numbers related to 2 year members...

keep up please jeff....smile

it was 9100ish now its 9600ish, it looks like an increase to me, not the 2000 decrease predicted.

as long as the anomalies are paying they are welcome. :-)

How much money is there in the bank Jeff?

I have the NLP in front of me and the article uses quotes from DD and the figure in the paper is 9,169.

Long term members are aware of a large number of bogus memberships set up by the web team to gang up and abuse any dissenters. Jeff can be forgiven for not knowing about that as he is a recent convert to the moonie type sect brainwashed at paddington HQ.

lets hope there isn't another Waco type disaster when the truth comes out. druff

Will Brooks = David Koresh?

9169 in the compound when it blows up?

So how come they only find 5000 bodies?

Spooky.

We can argue semantics all day long Spurs Fan. I told you why I left. Which ever way you look at the numbers 70% dropped out. The original (incorrect) advertising is still being used. What attracted people 18 months ago still works. Shame it is a lie.

Anyway, what have you and your mates come up with to attract us 22000 back?

From our freemyfc analysis, there has been a sustained drop-off in members ever since the renewal date in February. That has not changed. The starting figure is for this purpose academic - start with fewer, start with more, but the end result is that whichever way you cut it, the number is decreasing every day.

Even if the figures were higher the sums don't add up!

Whats in the bank? Whats the Weekly wage bill?

Do the Gates even cover the wage bill? Highly unlikely!

So much for the advertised "own the club" the reality is information is witheld by the operator and the useless board are happy to be economic with the truth. All the buttery statements won't change that.

• 2 years later...

Karl is an expert on figures and he certainly got these figures right about the massive losses that our club have had and which we had all hoped would go away as we stuck our heads in the sand and defected to the Stasi controlled new EFC forums. The renewal figures were also horrendous and I guess Karl and Claudio were right all along, I am too up Will Brooks's backside to admit it on the scary forum but I do wish we had listened.

THIS is the post that was alttered by Gordon Parham (loose) when acting as moderator on here.

I did not type this, and would like to clarify that I actually typed the opposite to what the final version shows.