Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Topics

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 20-October 17 )

• Photo
    HelenC

• Photo
    chelseaboy

Photo

SHAMBLES

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
19 replies to this topic

offline football fanatic

football fanatic
  • Spectator
WHY DO WE WAIT UNTIL IT IS TOO LATE TO CHANGE TACTICS ON THE PITCH?

WHY WAS DENIZ NOT PLAYING ON THE RIGHT? PASS IT TO HIM ON THE RIGHT WING AND HE WILL MAKE SOMETHING OUT OF ITI 99.9999999% OF THE TIME. HE IS INEFFECTIVE IN THE STRIKER POSITION.

WHY DO WE LEAVE LOPEZ ON THE BENCH AND PUT ON 2 SMALL STRIKERS AGAINST TALL DEFENDERS? HE'S PROVEN TO BE DANGEROUS AND INFLUENCES THE GAME.

WHY WAS HUSSAIN NOT PLAYING FROM THE START? HE IS CREATIVE AND THAT IS WHAT WAS NEEDED TODAY.

WHY DID WE WAIT TILL IT WAS TOO LATE TO MAKE ANY OF THESE CHANGES? EVERYONE COULD SEE IT WAS NOT WORKING 20 MINUTES INTO THE GAME BUT WE MADE NO CHANGE WHATSOEVER TILL IT WAS TOO LATE.

P.S WHAT THE HELL WAS THE REF ON, MADE IT UP AS HE WENT ALONG.

RANT OVER

offline Karate Chimp

Karate Chimp
  • Reserves
I thought the ref had a good game.

offline TopGun

TopGun
  • First XI - Sub
  • Supports: Enfield , West Ham .
  • Foes: You know who ,Grrrrr
Originally Posted By: football fanatic
WHY DO WE WAIT UNTIL IT IS TOO LATE TO CHANGE TACTICS ON THE PITCH?

WHY WAS DENIZ NOT PLAYING ON THE RIGHT? PASS IT TO HIM ON THE RIGHT WING AND HE WILL MAKE SOMETHING OUT OF ITI 99.9999999% OF THE TIME. HE IS INEFFECTIVE IN THE STRIKER POSITION.

WHY DO WE LEAVE LOPEZ ON THE BENCH AND PUT ON 2 SMALL STRIKERS AGAINST TALL DEFENDERS? HE'S PROVEN TO BE DANGEROUS AND INFLUENCES THE GAME.

WHY WAS HUSSAIN NOT PLAYING FROM THE START? HE IS CREATIVE AND THAT IS WHAT WAS NEEDED TODAY.

WHY DID WE WAIT TILL IT WAS TOO LATE TO MAKE ANY OF THESE CHANGES? EVERYONE COULD SEE IT WAS NOT WORKING 20 MINUTES INTO THE GAME BUT WE MADE NO CHANGE WHATSOEVER TILL IT WAS TOO LATE.

P.S WHAT THE HELL WAS THE REF ON, MADE IT UP AS HE WENT ALONG.

RANT OVER
Bloody hell I thought I'd logged on to E T's forum for a moment there . Thats a near perfect copy of a Malc post . We lost a tight game on a goalkeeping error that was the difference today . Romford defended vey well and we didn't get going until about 25 mins from the end . Yes I thought the ref was poor but some days it goes in our favour other days it dont, Neil's dissallowed effort may had counted on another day as I think it was Brad that was offside ,He was adjudged to be Interfering , Another lino may have seen it different , The two best teams came head to head today Someone had to lose ,It just happened to be us today ,Thats life .

Nice to see our old friend coup today ,Not too sure about the columbo Mac though .

offline JAX

JAX
  • First XI - Sub's Bench
  • Supports: Enfield FC
  • Foes: Anyone who plays us.
Coup are you sure you don't go flashing in that coat . grin

Nice to meet you mate .

offline Lightweight

Lightweight
  • National Squad - 1st XI
I thought the Ref was poor but that said you got more than your fair share of the decisions in my view. A tough game and it was always going to be close which it was. Thanks again for a nice welcome from everyone at Enfield today.

offline old timer

old timer
  • Onlooker
i understand your frustraion but tactical changes are for management to make. lopez was carrying an ongoing injured and was unable to start, romford scored a gift of a goal. none the less es were not at their best today and i agree dennis was not in he game, no faul of his own to be fair. if es had playes as they have been for the past 12 games the redult may have been different, i think a draw would have been a fair result.

try not to be so fickle and look at what has been achieved in the last 12 games. i believe if es had won today they would have gone on to win the league, it is still mathamatically possible al be it a long shot. i also believe that if the league has been handed to romford today, it is not because of todays loss but becauise of the poor results prior to the 12 game winning run.

roll on the 2 semi finals

peace

offline Lightweight

Lightweight
I thought Kevin Neville and Paul Kavanagh neutralized dennis down the left hand side. (Didn't he play down the left against Takely?) Ben Turner and Brian Sutchley were giants in defense as was Paul Clayton down the right. We defended very very well today.

offline ENFIELD GRIFFIN

ENFIELD GRIFFIN
  • Reserves
I was a little confused as to why Lawrence Jones wasn't in the No 2 shirt , No disrespects to Geoff Orcan but L J is the more experienced of the two and he played extremlely well in the matches he's featured in . In a high profile match you need experience on your side . I fear 8 points is too much to make up . But at least two cups to go for .

offline Lightweight

Lightweight
I thought your No 2 was poor he didn't do to much wrong but he was your weakest link in my opinion.

offline ENFIELD GRIFFIN

ENFIELD GRIFFIN
  • Reserves
Lack of experience tells its own story . It was a risk starting him in this match but he does show potential and I'm sure he will deliver .

offline Lightweight

Lightweight
That's what it's all about you can only get the experience by doing the job

offline coupwotcoup

coupwotcoup
  • Long Service Award
  • Supports: Romford
  • Foes: The Chins...
Stop coming over all philosophical.. you kent. grin

offline Lightweight

Lightweight
I just thought it would make me look smart instead of a fat dumb bald kent that I obviously am! And with spell check you just can't go wrong. Unless you're MCP!

offline and1inthetree

and1inthetree
  • Youth Team Coach
  • Supports: afc hornchurch, arsenal, england cricket & rugby, holland
  • Foes: spurs
unless *you're* MCP. no need to thank me.

offline Lightweight

Lightweight
I'm sorry I don't know what you mean?

offline MCP

MCP
  • Youth Team Coach
Leave me alone i'm not well frown

offline Lightweight

Lightweight
Tequila?

offline MCP

MCP
  • Youth Team Coach
I don't even know what it was mate. My Voice is wrecked

offline Lightweight

Lightweight
Mind you mine was a bit knackerd after Saturday!

offline SirGarfieldSober

SirGarfieldSober
  • Spectator
i think the question we need to ask ourselves is why it took 70 mins to work out that they are all big strong (some overweight) and very good in the air -
meanwhile our strength is pace and passing on the deck -
so what did we do - spend 70 mins whelking it long invariably up their centre halves noses.

70 mins 1 shot - sums it up.

disappointing -
as for the ref - rather than keep moaning about him - we should take control of the things we can control - ie our game.

all in all - start again, lean from it -
romford played a clever game - and for a large part of it were all over us.
the clever side won it as opposed to the better footballing side.
Man U have won titles by being clever - arsenal have won sod all by being a wonderful footie side.

move on and try and win the 2 cups we are still in - and put some silverware on the mantlepiece.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus