Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Is it Hempstead Gaz's Imagination......

Loose

Originally Posted By: loosely
The cycle goes on then Phil. I saw the posts by Blanc and Hannah, one was a mod on here responsible for deleting and altering posts and the other I am told (rightly or wrongly) is still a mod on here. They have no interest in what Gaz has to say, plainly. Some good suggestions from Gaz but their interest is to wreck that.

Hannah has never been a moderator on this forum

Originally Posted By: thespursfan
I know for sure I had a post added to and I saw HG had one amended at the same time.

As I said at the time probably a bit of Friday night fun by someone, basically a lampoon , but whoever did it should have put them back to normal fairly quickly and apologised in my view.

Its hard enough sifting the windups from the genuine, but you have to be able to assume the poster's words actually came from the poster.

Loosey saying this "is unhelpful":
"Your posts haven't been altered Gaz, but then it was an easy lie to tell wasn't it?"
mind you which forum everyone is referring to there I don't know.

TSF, I find you being unhelpful in this matter but hardly a surprise. I have no idea what you are referring to, I have never altered any of yours or Gaz's posts, I've said this before, no doubt I'll have to say it again because you are the type who will bring it up, again and again and again. No probs but as i said at the beginning it will serve no purpose to get involved in counter claim.

This thread was started in reciprocation to Gaz's Thread on the "Official Forum". I'd thought it a considered, mostly balanced post by him exploring the possibilities of people coming together to support EUFC. Of course people will want to wreck that for their own purposes.

Originally Posted By: Uncle Urchin

I have made several enquiries of the GM's and they have not changed any posts

I am not arguing - but I will state as INTERNET FACT ( the use of caps means this can be taken as truth) that posts here have been altered.

If GM's deny they have done so, and bog standard mod's do the same, surely this is a case for Derek Ancorah to investigate?

Originally Posted By: billy nick
Derek Ancorah would do well to visit the MYFC and EUFC forums run and set up by the same web team who are masters of the disappearing posts and unashamed censorship.

Chris Blanc does not get enough credit for this behaviour when he was a mod on here. He started an argument with me on here one evening and since he did not know his facts came off looking a total idiot. So he deleted all the posts. On other occasions he has altered multiple posts and the Toxic Fleet never complained. Bit odd they should be complaining about this really.

• 2 years later...

Gaz has changed his tune now..

"They keep ressurrecting old topics on there, some of which were mine, discuss, criticise and alter my posts to their own ends, and I have no right to reply on there.

I still would like a united Fleet support - by all means have 2 forums, one a bit more 'liberal' than this, but both need to be fully behind Fleet.

I guess when their subscriptions expire they will finally move onto somewhere else to spoil."

Your posts haven't been altered Gaz, but then it was an easy lie to tell wasn't it? How pathetic. A few of your more "radioactive" members pipe up and you do a swift about face. As I said, pathetic.

Just registered on here out of interest - I was right all along!

FreeMYFC killed this forum.

I had it confirmed that Loose DID alter my posts during his corrupt duration os moderation.

Luckily, he , darter, Claudius and all crawled back under the rock they emerged from.

Fleet are back in the conference, better and stronger than before, and arguably more united with MYFC than ever.

We were right, FREEMYFC were wrong, and lost.

Thank GOD.

Edited by Hempstead Gary

The whole situation is pathetic,people trying to run football clubs,when you can tell by their forum antics that it just wouldn't work.You can't expect ambitious projects like those to work when those involved are making enemies left,right and centre on chat forums

It is good and reassuring to see the old forum is now in safe hands, EU.

Probably won't visit much on this bit, as I am tied up modding the fleet official forum, but I also keep tabs on Margate, as i have a number of freinds there too.

Keep up the good work.

Gary

(formerly Chatham Gary and Hempstead Gaz)