Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Borham Wood 0 - 1 Canvey

though it was a much more positive performance today all round, though to begin with my initial reaction to the one up front was negative because in the past jay has looked like he has always needed someone there with him.

we battled well and scrapped away at them in the first half by no means playing any pretty football and weathered the storm they threw at us from a few corners but i think we defended them well and started to play

second half i think we started showing the form that saw us push dover and stuff riccay and i think a goal was near certain and fair outcome. Leon Antoine came on and it was then that i fort we would catch their slow and tiring defence out and we did. brilliant ball, brilliant cool finish by leon.

held out very well and an improved defensive performance from the past few weeks. i though moore and westy were particularly good today aswell.

was fun singing in the hail, fun but painful and i got worried the game would get abondoned due to painful weather conditions! ha

good result. COME ON YOU YELLOWS

Opening 20 minutes of the the first half and 10 minutes of the second were controlled by Boreham Wood, but apart from that we were the better side, no doubt about it. It was a win that we really had to battle for, and I was delighted that we got a massive three points.

Antoine made such an impact, and in my opinion gives us that edge whenever he is in the side. The strength, work rate, and composure he showed to score the goal was superb.

The weather was mental, but good fun at the end being pelted with hailstones the size of golf balls whilst singing laugh