Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Topics

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 18-June 18 )

• Photo
    michaelv4

• Photo
    Konelius

• Photo
    Del Boy

Photo

Changes at the club

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
5 replies to this topic

offline mdetaylor

mdetaylor
  • First XI - Weekly Contract
Interesting to see the changes that have gone on with the new board, for the first time ever (or at least in a very long time we get post from the club - seems like a very good idea, at least some people will get season tickets/do the corporate thing as a result of being sent the information).

Also the introduction of student/UB40 discounts (although this happened on an ad hoc basis before). This was something I spoke to Mr Harding about, his view being he didn't want people coming if they wanted discounts (even when it was pointed out to him that it was cheaper to watch leauge football as a student than City).

The new board can only be congratulated for looking at ways to improve attendance/revenue.

Also - any chance of a bit of Burberry in the club shop

offline LSoK

LSoK
  • Trainee
Mine doesn't say anything about student discounts, Casual 'old chap'.

Did they send my copy to you?!

Indeed the new board should be commend on all of thier hard work.

offline Nos

Nos
  • First XI - Sub's Bench
Does anyone know what the season ticket prices will be for Students/UB40s/OAPS? Will the discounts be the same as for the matchday admission prices?

offline mdetaylor

mdetaylor
  • First XI - Weekly Contract
Not sure - have to admit that I saw the matchday discounts but not a season ticket one although there would be no logic in failing to apply discounts across the board.

offline GHA EFM

GHA EFM
  • National Squad - 1st XI
Speaking of boards, why have the two 'Next up for the Saints' boards been taken down? Is it a temporary measure, or are we planning to get bigger, better, more visible boards instead?

offline Charlie Farnsbarnes

Charlie Farnsbarnes
  • First XI - Sub's Bench
I understand it is a temporary measure, GHA. I'm told they are being overhauled at present and should be back up again within the next few days.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus